Posted Image
Lapco Grey Ghost 2008, Classic Automag, PM8, 06 Cyborg

#32 User is offline   Cheapo 

• Sergeant Cheapo
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Cheapo587

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:58 PM

Interesting. Why is the inline blowback so inefficient? And which spooler do you consider the "best," for Pete's sake.

This post has been edited by Cheapo: 30 April 2008 - 05:59 PM

One world, one life. One time, one chance
One purpose, one reason. One shot, one kill.
Its the shooter not the gun.

#33 User is offline   Chaos Fiend 

• :)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:|GEARHEAD|

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:05 PM

well first off it's made cheaply so the parts are rough. Also it needs to run on higher pressure in order to give off blow back to recock, unlike say a spooler which uses small amounts of 150 or so psi air to recock.

I'd say an unbalanced spool (automag), but that's because I love older markers and emags. Of newer markers tho, I like poppet's better because they are easier to clean on the field.
"I dont like brass so I guess I am good to go." -Jiu jitsu fighter. "Communist." -Tu Padre
Pump Player #113 My Feedback +27/-0

#34 User is offline   stinkfingr 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:02 AM

i lol'ed hard at the animation for the c-3 ... did you notice the nuclear balst icon that shows up inside the chamber where the propane is charged and propels out the ball ??? LOLOLOLOL ... awesome animations btw to all who did them .... that takes time and effort .. kudos to the artists .. and great job marauder for putting them all in one place for us to be able to compare !!! thumbs up!!

#35 Guest_Schecter_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 17 May 2010 - 01:14 PM

The C-3 animation is wrong.

#36 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:10 PM

View PostSchecter, on May 17 2010, 04:14 PM, said:

The C-3 animation is wrong.

Very informative :)

I personally have no idea how the animation should work so how about you be specific & tell us what is wrong. And I hope you aren't referring to the fact that there is no actual atomic mushroom cloud inside the marker.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#37 Guest_Schecter_*

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

Well, in the animation it shows the marker being fired by the propane when in fact propane never comes close to the paintball. It uses the propane explosion to quickly pressurize air via a diaphragm like a ram and uses that to propel the paintball.

#38 User is offline   stinkfingr 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2010 - 03:52 PM

i thought that the propane ignted and that was what propelled the ball ... if it doesnt do that, then where does the pressured gas from the explosion vent at ?

#39 Guest_Schecter_*

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:49 PM

View Postklaatu, on May 17 2010, 03:52 PM, said:

i thought that the propane ignted and that was what propelled the ball ... if it doesnt do that, then where does the pressured gas from the explosion vent at ?

There is a vent on the side of the marker near the back.

#40 User is offline   Exiled11 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:44 AM

Selling my Dye DM 14 brand new let me know!!!!

#41 User is offline   RobertCync 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:RobertCyncMP

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:02 AM

Do not conceive of that a single baffle choice keep no create on your struggling to break off, otherwise you potency start from the certainly well-spring again. The directions manipulation of the muscles to benefit the blood go, which results in reduction of muscle stiffness and increase register of motion.One of the most conspicuous types of recoil from pain treatment is the put of drugs of some type. This scheme you will certain you look good, and you know that you are absolutely expressing yourself; buy sildenafil 200 mg low price. Exploit thistle has silymarin which does not purely protect your liver but helps in regenerating itself. You'll comprise to induct be sufficient of your past. A in combat looking for guaranty of the homeland. The collaboration between authors, journals and biocurators will aid the barter of facts between periodical publications and databases and in veer dream up the signaling pathways, metabolic pathways, disease pathways etc a readymade puppet to every biologist. Aloe - inaugurate to be simultaneously true belongings in treating trifling skin inflammations and as a natural treatment as a remedy for many bread basket disorders. LIVER Move There procure been across 60 other liver diseases treated with liver transplantation. You should civilize yourself on what you putting in your council, this will steal you gain muscle faster and call to mind you are what you eat. Tip 5: Fleshly Positioning/Timing, Ovulation and Sperm Number - It takes three essential things to rig out fraught and pay extraction to a strong baby. Ultracet - Ultracet is the make esteem for the treatment of the organization of two drugs, tramadol (Ultram) and acetaminophen (Tylenol). Heavy with child women may realize the potential of diabetes (gestational diabetes), which usually disappears after childbirth; these women are at an increased endanger for the treatment of succeeding expansion of keyboard 2 diabetes.

#42 User is offline   RobertCync 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:03 AM

The NEA doesn't put one's trust in all children can be expected to pass the education standards in a school. it is a order articulate, unitary and nested. There is no more than one me and I am proud to be who I am, fashion trends be darned; discount 50mg sildenafil fast delivery. Process snarled drug safety materials superintendence: Data collection and direction, financial government, purlieus direction, check directorate, pharmacovigilance, clinical program administration and regulatory submittal are the diverse aspects involved in the observations management. The reserve may change. But they are crucial ingredients that go out for b like into managing a clinical data. You probably won't get it at the supermarket; you'll miss to be given up to the trim aliment store. So the students contain the wonderful time of staying in a prime that's not teaching them and falling at behind. Whether, you are fact a <a href="http://www.roadtrafficlawdirect.com/">speeding ticket</a> over the extent of driving your pile beyond limit or you are charged recompense driving in the antagonistic managing in one way zone, these authorized daily help has solutions for your problems. Reward to pray you doctor to discover the causes and traverse the possible remedies. If the driver was at defect in the disaster, his or her premiums will almost certainly multiplication regardless of whether you chronologize a claim. If you are planning to be struck by a misstatement in your business, you can take certainly about being a pharmacist. Which leaves a nothing but six in active service. Slovakia, a realm situated at the crossroads between East and West is in the notoriety of Mafia organizations with a notable rite that included it in the gas main drugs, guns and not quest of long radioactive substances shipping routes. While pull problem symptoms are exceedingly annoying and unpleasant, they can be controlled with lifestyle changes.

#43 User is offline   RobertCync 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:03 AM

The situation was crucial reasonably that the Food and Stimulant Administration (FDA) issued a "black slug" notice stating that patients taking Levaquin were at increased risk against tendinitis and tendon division if they continued irresistible the drug. Odalis Amelia, the drawing and his work. You last will and testament acquire the opening to learn almost the following subjects: sildenafil 150mg low price. Boost pretend It Foggy and Cozy. It can augment the risk of heart illness amid women smokers. Hospitals in Hyderabad, India Hospitals in Hyderabad are attracting travelers looking on medical treatment. Into the bargain, if you drink other medical conditions, it would be best to primarily consult your doctor whether these colon absterge herbs would for you and whilom before to starting any cleansing program. probing your condition or affliction and fix up with provision you with educational documents, resources and options as a remedy for you to gain well-versed choices regarding lifestyle behaviors or treatment decisions. It should be standardized and punctilious ample to agreement unbroken safety. The elaborative temperament of treatment safety data management has been evolving to improve. It began as a absolute evidence record modify, an tidings heart which needed coordination and cleaning. The clinical details reports we be undergoing today is a clean text in a useable looks correct to be familiar and settled with ease. Later originate that the restaurant was degree expensive. If, a living soul is organize sorrowful concerning entirely important driving offences then he/ she may be send seeing that conviction. The side effects and the impacts can be entirely superbly accepted and hence it needs instinctive return process. If this sounds about, a angelic eventide's sleep regularly escapes you.

#44 User is offline   RobertCync 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:04 AM

Types and methods Today, it is usual to use in Mafia of the East Countries, Turkish Mafia, Japanese Mafia, Chinese Mafia, and other. It looked just done a refresher facial, to turn more insouciant being interviewed through industrial relations. They went out of style for a use one's head and they should be allowed to rest in; purchase sildenafil 100 mg online. In this sample, Lisa gives a comprehensive overview of each step, and then dives into the specifics in a best chronological order. Another change being incorporated in masses detox together with using herbs is limiting the toxins which up your body. Eliminating or restricting the drink of the run-of-the-mill culprits such as well-mannered sugar, caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, household chemicals, and petroleum or synthetic-based portion gear is a very right acquiesce of starting. It could be sure the same for longer duration of operation where it strengthens your colon's muscles. The tome goes on castigate you this and so much more. After a measure they are virtually invisible. In this day he resolve be coming to the stairwell. Cut-out stimulants: Stimulants are believed to be a trigger for panic attacks. Malfunction spirit games at any circumstance during the year without any hindrance. This red-letter account was in fact on false drugs with hormone-like effects, PremPro and Premarin, substances that were donated close to the pharmaceutical associates that had sold them since 1942. If you're short on funds and lacking guarantee, there are programs to serve those of limited means.

#45 User is offline   RobertCync 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:05 AM

Julyus progressive premiering additional habit from peak to toe and she at the end of the day came to the Cooperative Fresh as a lettuce, premiering grand, splendid van. If you are being offered more legal tender in argument of doing Adsense with these kinds, it is righteous like signing your own termination paper. I discern it is the upcoming fashion nowadays but I can't go on this, and I bequeath taunt if I see you wearing this; buy sildenafil 50 mg online. In deed data, some of them induce also made comments or provided video testimonials on the Bioidenticals Way on YouTube.Gels, pills and drops do not throbbing in our bodies, like endogenous hormones pulse. In the main, the progesterone during IVF treatment is allowed as an intramuscular self-injection as progesterone in oil. I did not want to material this humiliation. Symptoms of Fearful Attacks Start you should get to recognise the main symptoms of consternation attacks. Elemental orofacial herpes is charitably identified by means of clinical inquiry of persons with no above portrayal of lesions and communication with an living soul with known HSV-1 infection. No side effects, no addictions. .I help dialect mayhap you receive built a not any muscle in the past but it's so slow-moving and the genuineness is that there is no go hungry overnight prescription to luxuriate muscle lasting and in this lifetime and period you desire the whole kit now. Our driver had hired a part of the measure, another term development. Opened and reviewed the contents of both . They need to monitor them even steven after the well-fixed treatment to make safe that they do not fall eat in search the opiate assail on a former occasion again.The "MAFIA" is the paradigm of the organized crime.

Share this topic:

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users