Special Ops Paintball: Teams Recruiting/Looking for Team - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Teams Recruiting/Looking for Team Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#61 User is offline   voodoo 

• Black Ops Apocalypse Rogue Squad (B.O.A.R.S)
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Voodoo

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:27 PM

View PostT.O.T, on 08 September 2011 - 11:28 AM, said:

View PostCFLGreg, on 07 September 2011 - 02:54 PM, said:

Are you still looking for new players? I'm located in Daytona. Please contact me if so.

View PostAngel7670, on 28 April 2011 - 12:38 AM, said:

View PostT.O.T, on 03 July 2008 - 03:07 PM, said:

Team Name: Team On Target
Team Location: Central Florida
Contact Info: teamontargetpb@yahoo.com

Our Mission Statement:

Team On Target is a hard-hitting team dedicated to maintaining sportsmanship, developing skills, tactics, and upholding professionalism in the sport of scenario paintball.

Who We Are:

The team was formed in 2006 and has players from New York, New Jersey, Vermont, Indiana, and Florida. Most of the team now lives in Central Florida and is made up of ex-military, law enforcement, speedballers, woodsballers, and just all around paintball players.

We are a hard-hitting “In Your Face” team that never quits and plays to win without sacrificing good sportsmanship. You will usually find us running missions or in the heat of the battle. We like to play for the top awards at an event and do whatever is needed of us for our side to gain the upper hand. We play the full 24-Hours of the game (Day or Night) period, and do not leave the field until our orders are completed.

We are very dedicated to the sport of paintball and practice at least twice a month if not every week. The weeks we don't practice we conduct meetings to discuss team objectives for our next scenario paintball event. As a team we are very close and are friends on and off the field.

--------------------

David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

Stop by our website at www.teamontargetpb.com and we will get in touch.

TOT is great group of people.

Looking forward to playing against you at WarGames November 19/20, 2011 at Hi-Tec Paintball in Bradenton, FL see www.duncansgames.com for more info!
Posted Image
~XTREME REIGN~B.O.A.R.S

#62 User is offline   Giovanny781 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:33 PM

I am looking for a team anywhere near semmes. I am kind if a noob but I am great in the field because I know what I'm doing. I am 13 years old and attending Semmes middle school. So if anyone has a team near me please email me the details. I only have a gun, tank (empty), and a vest but I usualy play in my army B.D.U.

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users