Special Ops Paintball: Blazer Owners Unite/LAPCO bore sizers - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blazer Owners Unite/LAPCO bore sizers Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   USMC-Scout/Sniper 

• I'm supposed to put a vitty saying here, Ja?
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:37 PM

(Copy and pasted from MCB, in case someone with a Blazer on here isn't over there)

So I went to SC Village yesterday, and needless to say, my day sucked. The paint I bought was tiny, wreaking havoc with my consistency (+/- 15~20) and efficiency (A little over a hopper with a 9oz, granted SC fills 9oz's with only 7ozs) with my Palmers .685 (Thank Dog my widgets worked). Well LAPCO had a booth set up for the UWL tourney that day, and I came over asking about the Picoshot. Well they instantly recognized me as the guy who had called the day before, inquiring after a Picoshot. When they asked why I wanted a cocker threaded barrel for the Blazer, I told them about my purchase of a Python kit and my dissapointment about the Python only going down to .679 for the Blazer (It uses the longer inserts for the old Angel thread kits, and since there had been little demand for the Angel kits, Python never made anything smaller than .679). Then I took a ball out of my hopper and with the gentlest of pressure, pushed it through the .676 Cocker bore sizer. He said that wasn't the worst he'd seen that day, someone had a paint that dropped through the 676 sizer. Well he said that he was now thinking of making both smaller barrels and bore sizers. After that I asked if they could make the Cocker bore sizers for the Blazer, but even smaller, in the 670 range. He said he would deffinantlly make both barrels, and bore sizers for the Blazer, as long as there was a demand. So at minimum we would need 10 people for a run of Blazer bore sizers. I was thinking maybe 670, 674, 678, 682 (to match my new Pico shot and Eigenbarrel ), hell maybe even down to 666 (wow, maybe 665 or 667 would be better ). And don't think I've forgotten about you, Pyre owners, I'll see if he can make them compatible with the Pyre.

So...
1)USMC-scout/sniper
2)~FinSec
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
...)

PS-Bud Orr was there, I didn't talk to him, but I did over hear him inquiring at the LAPCO booth about Cocker frames...

Probably not compatible with 1K Blazers right, id be more interested in a small bore barrel like 0.680 or 0.675

Well, I could have him make them with the 2.3" slipfit area, since 2K's can use 1K barrels. Since they would be anno'ed black, I don't think it would look that weird on a 2K. Though, if it was longer, it might interfere with the pump handle on the Pyre (although I don't even know if it was made with a 2" slipfit, if it would work on the Pyre)

I could ask about making a run of small bore barrels for the Blazer, though the smallest right now would be 682. He's in the same boat as Palmers, his barrel stock isn't small enough to make the tiny bores and he would have to order new stuff. The bore sizers are made from different stock and therefor can go smaller. We could start a list for a run of 682 Blazer barrels also.

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:21 PM

If i actually still used my Blazer i would be all over this, but alas i haven't aired her up in over three years now. :( Poor thing...i just can't play semi anymore, only pump..SC pump.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#3 User is offline   USMC-Scout/Sniper 

• I'm supposed to put a vitty saying here, Ja?
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:36 PM

View PostLegato, on 21 September 2010 - 12:21 AM, said:

If i actually still used my Blazer i would be all over this, but alas i haven't aired her up in over three years now. :( Poor thing...i just can't play semi anymore, only pump..SC pump.

It seems like no one is using their Blazers these days. I thought people would be signing up for this right away but no one really is. I guess every one was lured away from the Palmer's Goodness by the Evil Sexy CCM pumps ;)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users