Special Ops Paintball: Hammers for Germany OK D-Day 2009 - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hammers for Germany OK D-Day 2009 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Zeke 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 185
  • Joined: 29-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hot Springs, AR
  • Brigade Name:Dwayne Ezekiel AKA Zeke

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:08 AM

Once again I would like to invite all you hammer owners to join the Germany Army at OK D-Day 2009. We currently have many Hammers in our arsenal and even Swamp Thing's Reaper Quadzilla. We would welcome your creations with open arms and offer you a target rich environment like no other to let your beasts eat. At Utah Beach the 709th (225 players) will face 300+ Allied troops hitting the beach in waves of 100 every 10-15 minutes. Plenty of targets. Just wait for the ramps to drop on the Higgin's boats and spin those cranks. Join in the mayhem.

Posted Image
MajorGeneral Zeke out...
0

#2 User is offline   Swamp Thing 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 789
  • Joined: 09-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Little Rock, AR
  • Brigade Name:SwampThing666

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:21 PM

The 'Reaper' will be there again next year bigger and badder than ever. Will post some new pics here when I get my Duracoat job done.

Swamp
Captain Underground Mod Shop Special Operations Guerrillas U.M.S.S.O.G.
SPPL 2nd Place Rookie Division 2008 @ Bearclaw
Executive Officer of the 352nd Panzenjagers OK D Day (2008)
CO of the 709th Artillerie Regiment, OK D Day (2009)
0

#3 User is offline   chris1 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 151
  • Joined: 06-August 06

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:25 PM

I might be able to make this one. When is it? Could you give me some details. I have never played this event.
0

#4 User is offline   Jonas 

  • Woodsball? Sounds fun.
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 442
  • Joined: 20-February 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere
  • Brigade Name:H

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:48 PM

Hah, like you really need to invite hammers to go play at a target rich environment.
Yeah I use an M-16 grip, wanna fight about it?

Best webcomic ever.
0

#5 User is offline   Zeke 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 185
  • Joined: 29-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hot Springs, AR
  • Brigade Name:Dwayne Ezekiel AKA Zeke

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:01 PM

View Postchris1, on Aug 7 2008, 04:25 PM, said:

I might be able to make this one. When is it? Could you give me some details. I have never played this event.


D-Day is June 13th

http://www.ddayadventurepark.com/index.php...=1&Itemid=4

I am with the German 709th Infantry Division. We defend Utah Beach from the Allied Landing force of about 300 players and up to 20 tanks (max per side). It is a three hour battle at the start of an eight hour game. From there the 709th defends the Causeway that leads inland and then the Airfield and finally the German Headquarters town of Colleville.

Are you a fellow hammer owner? Mine is a Custom Cowboy styled Ghetto DT. We have an incredible field of fire at waves of 100 players each at 10-15 minute intervals. Made for Hammers to eat beach meat. Let me know if your interested in the mayhem.
MajorGeneral Zeke out...
0

#6 User is offline   CON*RAD 

  • Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 514
  • Joined: 04-June 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana
  • Brigade Name:CON*RAD

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:10 PM

What u need is a trouble tm-7 :laugh: Now that would be rollin in style German fellows. I will try to make this event but its a long ways and if gas dont go down its a no for me.
AGD- "because quality always shoots straight"

pump player

SOUP
0

#7 User is offline   Zeke 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 185
  • Joined: 29-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hot Springs, AR
  • Brigade Name:Dwayne Ezekiel AKA Zeke

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:22 AM

Added another Hammer to the ranks of the 709th yesterday compliments of Riot from the D-Day Forum. Join the cause. Put your Hammers to use.

Posted Image
MajorGeneral Zeke out...
0

#8 User is offline   chris1 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 151
  • Joined: 06-August 06

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:11 PM

View PostZeke, on Aug 7 2008, 07:01 PM, said:

View Postchris1, on Aug 7 2008, 04:25 PM, said:

I might be able to make this one. When is it? Could you give me some details. I have never played this event.


D-Day is June 13th

http://www.ddayadventurepark.com/index.php...=1&Itemid=4

I am with the German 709th Infantry Division. We defend Utah Beach from the Allied Landing force of about 300 players and up to 20 tanks (max per side). It is a three hour battle at the start of an eight hour game. From there the 709th defends the Causeway that leads inland and then the Airfield and finally the German Headquarters town of Colleville.

Are you a fellow hammer owner? Mine is a Custom Cowboy styled Ghetto DT. We have an incredible field of fire at waves of 100 players each at 10-15 minute intervals. Made for Hammers to eat beach meat. Let me know if your interested in the mayhem.


I am a fellow owner. Currently I own a custom dual ion with multiple firing modes, My "Evil Twin" custom autococker and I have an A5 Hammer with dual scepter launchers and Egrip. All 3 guns have single grip frames so I can leave one hand open for loading and shooting at the same time :)


View Postchris1, on Aug 10 2008, 07:09 PM, said:

View PostZeke, on Aug 7 2008, 07:01 PM, said:

View Postchris1, on Aug 7 2008, 04:25 PM, said:

I might be able to make this one. When is it? Could you give me some details. I have never played this event.


D-Day is June 13th

http://www.ddayadventurepark.com/index.php...=1&Itemid=4

I am with the German 709th Infantry Division. We defend Utah Beach from the Allied Landing force of about 300 players and up to 20 tanks (max per side). It is a three hour battle at the start of an eight hour game. From there the 709th defends the Causeway that leads inland and then the Airfield and finally the German Headquarters town of Colleville.

Are you a fellow hammer owner? Mine is a Custom Cowboy styled Ghetto DT. We have an incredible field of fire at waves of 100 players each at 10-15 minute intervals. Made for Hammers to eat beach meat. Let me know if your interested in the mayhem.


I am a fellow owner. Currently I own a custom dual ion with multiple firing modes, My "Evil Twin" custom autococker and I have an A5 Hammer with dual scepter launchers and Egrip. All 3 guns have single grip frames so I can leave one hand open for loading and shooting at the same time :) What firing modes do they allow?

0

#9 User is offline   Zeke 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 185
  • Joined: 29-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hot Springs, AR
  • Brigade Name:Dwayne Ezekiel AKA Zeke

Posted 11 August 2008 - 10:27 AM

I am a fellow owner. Currently I own a custom dual ion with multiple firing modes, My "Evil Twin" custom autococker and I have an A5 Hammer with dual scepter launchers and Egrip. All 3 guns have single grip frames so I can leave one hand open for loading and shooting at the same time :P


Chris1,

The 709th would love to have you and your arsenal join us in the defense of Utah Beach. Please consider this a personal invitation to join the Dark Side.

I am available to answer any of your D-Day related questions. Please post here or PM me.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
MajorGeneral Zeke out...
0

#10 User is offline   Custom Cowboy 

  • Heavy Gunner in a Kilt
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,327
  • Joined: 05-October 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maltby, WA
  • Brigade Name:Custom Cowboy

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:14 PM

View Postchris1, on Aug 10 2008, 07:11 PM, said:

I am a fellow owner. Currently I own a custom dual ion with multiple firing modes, My "Evil Twin" custom autococker and I have an A5 Hammer with dual scepter launchers and Egrip. All 3 guns have single grip frames so I can leave one hand open for loading and shooting at the same time :wacko: What firing modes do they allow?

What happened to the twin mag? The orange splash anno one?
www.shatteredangelspaintball.com
0

#11 User is offline   chris1 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 151
  • Joined: 06-August 06

Posted 11 August 2008 - 01:58 PM

View PostCustom Cowboy, on Aug 11 2008, 12:14 PM, said:

View Postchris1, on Aug 10 2008, 07:11 PM, said:

I am a fellow owner. Currently I own a custom dual ion with multiple firing modes, My "Evil Twin" custom autococker and I have an A5 Hammer with dual scepter launchers and Egrip. All 3 guns have single grip frames so I can leave one hand open for loading and shooting at the same time :D What firing modes do they allow?

What happened to the twin mag? The orange splash anno one?



This one?
Posted Image

Thats my "Evil Twin" its based off of a cocker body. I never had a nasty mag. Hmm might need to work on that.
0

#12 User is offline   chris1 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 151
  • Joined: 06-August 06

Posted 12 August 2008 - 09:10 AM

Zeke I received your pm. I tried to respond but it failed. Here is what I wrote back.

Thanks for your response. Im going to see if I can't get this time off. Im a deputy and its hard for me to get vacation time. I need to put in for it 6 months in advance when the bid opens and hope that someone with more time doesn't request the same date. Sound like a blast though.
0

#13 User is offline   Zeke 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 185
  • Joined: 29-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hot Springs, AR
  • Brigade Name:Dwayne Ezekiel AKA Zeke

Posted 12 August 2008 - 11:19 AM

View Postchris1, on Aug 12 2008, 09:10 AM, said:

Zeke I received your pm. I tried to respond but it failed. Here is what I wrote back.

Thanks for your response. Im going to see if I can't get this time off. Im a deputy and its hard for me to get vacation time. I need to put in for it 6 months in advance when the bid opens and hope that someone with more time doesn't request the same date. Sound like a blast though.


Chris1,

Your Evil Twin looks incredible. I meant to mention to you that we have a twin AutoMag rig (hammer style) in the German Arsenal as well, but I have never seen any marker setup like your Evil Twin at D-Day.

Please keep me posted as to your chances to make it to D-Day. You will have a paintball experience like no other at Utah Beach. The 709th Artillierie-Regiment would love to add you to our ranks.

This post has been edited by Zeke: 12 August 2008 - 11:20 AM

MajorGeneral Zeke out...
0

#14 User is offline   chris1 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 151
  • Joined: 06-August 06

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:48 PM

Zeke I will see what I can do to make it. If I can I will most likely bring a small group. Here are a couple links of my dual ion shooting.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=b7HjMYIHBQ4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBJ3dSoMU28...feature=related
0

#15 User is offline   Custom Cowboy 

  • Heavy Gunner in a Kilt
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,327
  • Joined: 05-October 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Maltby, WA
  • Brigade Name:Custom Cowboy

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:02 PM

That's the one. I have that same cell phone.
www.shatteredangelspaintball.com
0

Share this topic:


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users