Special Ops Paintball: Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls.... - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls.... Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_*187 KILLA*_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:05 AM

Hello everyone! Whats going on, my name is Kyle and I am here to introduce myself. I am part of the Spec Ops and National Action Sports team. I am here to help with any questions you may have about anything related to special ops, headrush action sports park, or NAS. If you have any questions comments or concerns you can always come to me. I know Ken is a busy man and sometimes can get to every one right away, so I'm here to help, support, promote, whatever you may have. Well that's my little rant and I hope to get to know most of you through this forum. Until then......later

#2 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:30 PM

welcome to the forum
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

#3 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:45 PM

Nice to meet ya. Look forward to seeing you around.
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#4 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:23 PM

nice to meet you.

Actually I do think I should bring this up:

http://www.techpb.co...0

midnight gave you guys his extended mags 2 months ago for R&D to ensure they are making them correctly.
apparently he has been asking for them back for awhile now. and as of no results. hes going loud.
it would be nice to let the other guys in the office to get into contact with him.

I know yall super busy. but Techpb is like a poweder keg when it comes to companies not returning stuff.

I hope to see you around!

#5 User is offline   Benaiah 

• If you dont get it, youre Sofa Kingdom
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Benaiah2320

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:54 AM

View PostEskimo, on 02 September 2011 - 11:23 PM, said:

nice to meet you.

Actually I do think I should bring this up:

http://www.techpb.co...0

midnight gave you guys his extended mags 2 months ago for R&D to ensure they are making them correctly.
apparently he has been asking for them back for awhile now. and as of no results. hes going loud.
it would be nice to let the other guys in the office to get into contact with him.

I know yall super busy. but Techpb is like a poweder keg when it comes to companies not returning stuff.

I hope to see you around!

BAM.

Im with eskimo on this. And to think i almost sent in my T2W...
2 Samuel 22

#6 User is offline   Tick 

• Tick
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Northwest/OK Company

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:46 AM

SET MIDNIGHT'S GEAR FREE!!!

#7 Guest_SOP-Ken_*

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:35 PM

Such a shame. I even spoke to the guy earlier this week when i shipped it out to.

FOR EVERYONE TO SEE: UPS: 1Z247Y6W0341008516

Please note this was never given to me. That person is no longer with us and I have went out of my way to find it and get it back and then ship it to the guy.

Ken

#8 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:42 PM

hey dont explain to me, Explain to midnight.

Im not all gung hoe angry.

Im just saying as a companies there is a issue which goes back to you.
edit saw that you already responded.
Enjoy gents!

This post has been edited by Eskimo: 03 September 2011 - 04:45 PM

#9 User is offline   Tick 

• Tick
  • Pip

Posted 03 September 2011 - 06:45 PM

no bang on YOU, Ken! it was not directed at YOU, Ken! I'm glad YOU fixed it! the fact we heard about it is bad on your Company! I'm still here and use your companies gear but...your company must do better!

#10 Guest_SOP-Ken_*

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:10 AM

View PostTick, on 03 September 2011 - 08:45 PM, said:

no bang on YOU, Ken! it was not directed at YOU, Ken! I'm glad YOU fixed it! the fact we heard about it is bad on your Company! I'm still here and use your companies gear but...your company must do better!

If you see the last post by me over there you will see ALL the changes that have been made.

Ken

#11 User is offline   Tick 

• Tick
  • Pip

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:49 PM

thanks Ken. I hope all is goes well for you and yours!

#12 Guest_*187 KILLA*_*

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:15 AM

There'as been alot of buzz about us lately. Mostly trying to shed negative light on us. I did see Antonio's post about the extended mag and I read every post that went along with it. Spec Ops is a company in transition and some people have forgotten that. We company has moved to its new location in NY and it doesn't happen over night. Ken and everyone else are doing their best to figure out all the kinks that we still have. And it's unfortunate that people would rather post and complain that be understanding and helpful. Now with all the time Ken could be spending on getting everyone their orders back in a timely fashion as well as designing any new products we may have coming out, he has to take that time and redirect it towards reading countless posts on a number of different forums trying to explain something that doesnt really require explanation. We are doing our best over at NAS and Spec Ops, I can promise you that. Related story actually, I broke the grip frame on my dye NT. I've been waiting for it since march. But I'm not upset about it, because I know when I do get the grip frame, it's going to be exactly as I need it. And that is the way I would want all my product and parts to come. I'm not saying people will have to wait that long for product from us, I'm saying that I would rather have parts that are correctly made with quality than sending them out as fast as we can and have there be issues. Which ultimately will take a longer time in the string of things. Anywho, that's my short rant about that. I hope I've made a few people feel better and maybe even made them think a little. We appreciate each and every one of you for supporting Spec Ops and NAS and taking the time out to voice your opinions and concerns. Thanks everyone! Kyle Lang

#13 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2011 - 01:01 PM

the issue has been dealt with. so lets not banter on about it
Its good to see you guys track them down and get them back to him.

I hope to see what you guys are cooking up once you really get rolling!

#14 User is offline   FirstTarget 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:FirstTarget

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:19 PM

Hi. Bumped into a couple of your people at R&M last Saturday. Glad to see you all. Oh, and glad to see extended mag is on it's way home.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users