Special Ops Paintball: Can't Afford Much Sale - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can't Afford Much Sale Guerilla, Viewloader, Smart Parts, Evil, Automag Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Stock Class Phantom 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 03:21 PM

Well two speeding tickets, insurance through the roof, and work work work. Doesn't leave me for much time to play or much money. But really who cares about the sob story, this is good gear at good prices.

Okay...My memory card is working in my camera, yet not in my computer? Anyone who's smarter than me PM me for help please. I can't get pictures up now, but anyone with a cell phone that can recieve pictures can get a picture of whatever whenever. PM me.

Rules:
-Payment will only be accepted via money order or check.
-You pay, I ship.
-I'm the seller, so I'm responsible for getting my product to you. I will ship USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. This gives me proof I sent the product. But this still doesn't guarantee you'll get the product. It could get lost and USPS would not be liable to replace it. So its YOUR responsibility to tell me if you want insurance, and you will pay for it.

Gear:

-Guerilla Air 48 c.i. 4,500 p.s.i. Tank
One of the smallest tanks on the market. I've filled it twice, and used the first fill. I'll empty what it has in it before I ship it. Has a 5 year rehydro and the date is 07-08. It's pretty much brand new. Lets start this at $150 plus shipping

-Viewloader VLocity Select Force Loader
This is a smoke (although I would swear it's black) VLocity. It was the top of the line blah blah blah Viewloader hopper at the time I bought it. Now I don't even want to know what they have on the market. I could tell you it was brand new and you would believe me. But it's been used twice. It will come with the two brand new Duracells I just put in it. $60 plus shipping

-Smart Parts Teardrop Barrel (14")(A-5)
Smoke black, and brand new. Never used once. I bought it for $20 at my local store hoping it would fit my Mini Lite, but it doesn't get under the shroud. So it's as good as yours for $20 plus shipping.

-Evil Elbow Pads
Brand new, tryed on once. They're red and a size Large/Extra Large. $20 plus shipping

-Automag Rebuild/Parts Kit
Your going to have to see the picture for this one...I have no clue. Just offer up. There's a full bolt assembly in there and tons of other stuff.

#2 User is offline   Stock Class Phantom 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 May 2009 - 03:33 PM

Ah, I neglected to mention that trades are welcome, but you will have to add enough cash to allow me to ship my item to you. Yea...I'm THAT broke.

#3 User is offline   Stock Class Phantom 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:40 AM

Bump.

#4 User is offline   Stock Class Phantom 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:45 AM

Bump. Give me some feedback here. Prices to high?

#5 User is offline   Simply Stunning 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Simply Stunning

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:49 AM

I'm not sure about prices, but people like to see pictures. I know that it looks just the same as if you where to look up a picture, but a picture is worth a thousand words. That's just my two cents. GL with your sale, and free bump

#6 User is offline   Hells Punisher 

• Crazy Puppy
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:/Punisher\

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:23 PM

interested in Vlocity

This post has been edited by Hells Punisher: 21 May 2009 - 03:56 PM

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
StealingYerMail - It probably is. But a small amount of OCD + bass player = better bass player
Sniper #38

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users