Special Ops Paintball: Tennessee Qualifier @ Bear Claw - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Tennessee Qualifier @ Bear Claw Official Thread Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Swamp Thing 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 789
  • Joined: 09-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Little Rock, AR
  • Brigade Name:SwampThing666

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:25 AM

UMS SOG is registered and I will get a contract in Mail this week for a Lake house rental.

Wombat I sent you a PM I may have a place for you on our team if you are still looking.

Swamp
Captain Underground Mod Shop Special Operations Guerrillas U.M.S.S.O.G.
SPPL 2nd Place Rookie Division 2008 @ Bearclaw
Executive Officer of the 352nd Panzenjagers OK D Day (2008)
CO of the 709th Artillerie Regiment, OK D Day (2009)
0

#32 User is offline   Applegoat 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 25-July 08
  • Brigade Name:APPLEGOAT

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:41 AM

Hey there,

If anyone is looking for a player, I am available to play in the TN tourney! Im a serious player who enjoys competition and plays with sportsmanship. I shoot an Etek2 with 68/45, full camo and have read the rules. :-) Ive played Bearclaw before (even though its so big I havent seen the whole field). If you need two people, I have a friend who is interested as well.

All the best,
Mark
0

#33 User is offline   Acara 

  • Elite Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 686
  • Joined: 10-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wesley Chapel, FL
  • Brigade Name:Acara

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:50 AM

Are there any "home field" teams entering? I kinda figured Ben T. would have some local blood in attendance.
0

#34 User is offline   Schloob 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 185
  • Joined: 04-December 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:snakedoctor

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:26 AM

View PostAcara, on Jul 29 2008, 05:50 AM, said:

Are there any "home field" teams entering? I kinda figured Ben T. would have some local blood in attendance.



guys this event is getting close. Please shoot me an email or send me a pm and let me know you are thinking about attending so I can get a better idea on the number of teams>
<!--coloro:#666666--><span style="color:#666666"><!--/coloro-->JAYSON NIELSON - RECON MAGAZINE, SPPL COORDINATOR, SCHLOOB - SPECIAL OPS PAINTBALL<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->
<img src="http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/images/factoryemployee_badge.jpg" border="0" class="linked-image" /><a href="http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/member_view.asp?id=5709" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/images/member_banner_01.gif" border="0" class="linked-image" /></a>
0

#35 User is offline   DBDaddy 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 27-July 08
  • Brigade Name:DeathByDaddy

Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:23 PM

View PostAcara, on Jul 29 2008, 06:50 AM, said:

Are there any "home field" teams entering? I kinda figured Ben T. would have some local blood in attendance.


The answer to your question is yes....................Benny is actually going to play with a team we are putting together as we speak. Kind of an allstar team of old fat guys who General Benny's games and their younger counter parts. We have one goal in mind for this .............. Sportsmanship. Our new team name is The Goodfellas.

This post has been edited by DBDaddy: 31 July 2008 - 02:24 PM

www.ANPaintball.com
www.BearClawPaintball.com
0

#36 User is offline   Acara 

  • Elite Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 686
  • Joined: 10-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wesley Chapel, FL
  • Brigade Name:Acara

Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:18 PM

View PostDBDaddy, on Jul 31 2008, 02:23 PM, said:

View PostAcara, on Jul 29 2008, 06:50 AM, said:

Are there any "home field" teams entering? I kinda figured Ben T. would have some local blood in attendance.


The answer to your question is yes....................Benny is actually going to play with a team we are putting together as we speak. Kind of an allstar team of old fat guys who General Benny's games and their younger counter parts. We have one goal in mind for this .............. Sportsmanship. Our new team name is The Goodfellas.



Sounds good .... we didn't want to be the only old fat guys there! We'll bring Wayne D. up if you guys can get Benny to play :P
0

#37 User is offline   Acara 

  • Elite Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 686
  • Joined: 10-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wesley Chapel, FL
  • Brigade Name:Acara

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:10 AM

We're registered & paid.
0

#38 User is offline   bearclawsusie 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 07-August 08

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:19 AM

Hey guys! Bear Claw Susie here...if you have any questions about camping(FREE-over 25 acres in front of the pro shop alone) RV sites for rent $50 each for the entire event 7 FLUSH toilets 3 on demand hot showers real cafe with pavillion and fans...22 picnic tables tons of parking paved roads nice pro shop on site WI FI over a DSL and nice paintball to boot! Bear Claw accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover as well as your check. 931.433.9595 RV sites must be reserved by pre paying to guarantee your site. All other camping is free............ If you have any questions go to pgjunkie.com and ask those guys...they will give you a straight opinion about Bear Claw.
0

#39 User is offline   Acara 

  • Elite Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 686
  • Joined: 10-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wesley Chapel, FL
  • Brigade Name:Acara

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:29 AM

View Postbearclawsusie, on Aug 7 2008, 09:19 AM, said:

Hey guys! Bear Claw Susie here...if you have any questions about camping(FREE-over 25 acres in front of the pro shop alone) RV sites for rent $50 each for the entire event 7 FLUSH toilets 3 on demand hot showers real cafe with pavillion and fans...22 picnic tables tons of parking paved roads nice pro shop on site WI FI over a DSL and nice paintball to boot! Bear Claw accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover as well as your check. 931.433.9595 RV sites must be reserved by pre paying to guarantee your site. All other camping is free............ If you have any questions go to pgjunkie.com and ask those guys...they will give you a straight opinion about Bear Claw.



Thanks Susie.

What time can we arrive at the field on Friday ??

This post has been edited by Acara: 07 August 2008 - 09:29 AM

0

#40 User is offline   Swamp Thing 

  • Junior Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 789
  • Joined: 09-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Little Rock, AR
  • Brigade Name:SwampThing666

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:25 AM

UMS SOG is paid and will attend in the Rookie Bracket

We are still looking for a few good men or women so any players out there in search of a team feel free to contact me.

Swamp
Captain Underground Mod Shop Special Operations Guerrillas U.M.S.S.O.G.
SPPL 2nd Place Rookie Division 2008 @ Bearclaw
Executive Officer of the 352nd Panzenjagers OK D Day (2008)
CO of the 709th Artillerie Regiment, OK D Day (2009)
0

#41 User is offline   DBDaddy 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 27-July 08
  • Brigade Name:DeathByDaddy

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:27 PM

View PostAcara, on Aug 7 2008, 11:29 AM, said:

View Postbearclawsusie, on Aug 7 2008, 09:19 AM, said:

Hey guys! Bear Claw Susie here...if you have any questions about camping(FREE-over 25 acres in front of the pro shop alone) RV sites for rent $50 each for the entire event 7 FLUSH toilets 3 on demand hot showers real cafe with pavillion and fans...22 picnic tables tons of parking paved roads nice pro shop on site WI FI over a DSL and nice paintball to boot! Bear Claw accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover as well as your check. 931.433.9595 RV sites must be reserved by pre paying to guarantee your site. All other camping is free............ If you have any questions go to www.PBJunkie.com. and ask those guys...they will give you a straight opinion about Bear Claw.



Thanks Susie.

What time can we arrive at the field on Friday ??


You can come in Thursday if you need. There will be several of us there.
www.ANPaintball.com
www.BearClawPaintball.com
0

#42 User is offline   Acara 

  • Elite Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 686
  • Joined: 10-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wesley Chapel, FL
  • Brigade Name:Acara

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:42 AM

Ghost Squad, Flying Monkey?????

Assuming Flying Monkeys are a.k.a. flying monkeys of doom ??


What divisions are they playing in ???

I know Goodfellas is the local team and I think I know the other folks from 24HG & D-Day, but what divisions are they playing in?

This post has been edited by Acara: 13 August 2008 - 11:31 AM

0

#43 User is offline   Acara 

  • Elite Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 686
  • Joined: 10-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wesley Chapel, FL
  • Brigade Name:Acara

Posted 20 August 2008 - 04:15 PM

Anyone else tossing their hat in the ring???
0

#44 User is offline   Spartan03 

  • Chicago Heretics
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 24-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago, IL
  • Brigade Name:Spartan03

Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:59 PM

Whats the address to the field?
0

#45 User is offline   Acara 

  • Elite Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 686
  • Joined: 10-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wesley Chapel, FL
  • Brigade Name:Acara

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:09 PM

View PostSpartan03, on Aug 20 2008, 07:59 PM, said:

Whats the address to the field?


17 Sawyer Rd. Fayetteville Tn 37334

Hey .... it's the same drive for you as us (actually shorter for you guys by about an hour) ..... I'll meet ya in the middle :(

This post has been edited by Acara: 20 August 2008 - 08:12 PM

0

Share this topic:


  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users