• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Nps and PMI are now KEE sports Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 January 2007 - 06:00 AM

AJ Holdings LLC, successor to National Paintball Supply and Pursuit Marketing, Inc, has been renamed KEE Action Sports. KEE Action Sports will use the slogan "Adrenaline Delivered" to emphasize its commitment to providing innovative, high quality, exciting products to the paintball industry.

Separately, David Freeman has been appointed Vice Chairman of KEE Action Sports. Brent Leffel, Chairman of KEE Action Sports and Managing Director of Angelo Gordon said "David is a well-respected industry leader and his strategic guidance has been invaluable to the Board. Dave's appointment as Vice Chairman memorializes our mutual commitment to building the preeminent company in the paintball industry".

Mr. Freeman will continue to serve as Chief Integration Officer of the Company, reporting to its Chief Executive Officer, Ray Dombrowski. Mr. Dombrowski commented "David's appointment to Vice Chairman memorializes the valuable contributions he has made to the Company thus far. Going forward, David will continue to assist me with the integration and directly oversee sales, marketing and human resources. I could not be more pleased to have David at my side as we continue to forge a company intent on providing world class service and reliability to the paintball industry."

David Freeman said "I am honored to be appointed Vice Chairman. I have been truly impressed by the commitment Ray and Angelo Gordon have displayed to learning the intricacies of the paintball industry and building a great company. The passion and enthusiasm for the Company conveyed by the employees of our Company has been energizing for me. I share Angelo Gordon's vision for the Company, and I look forward to working with Ray in leading the company to its potential."

The Company also announced two other appointments. Louie Spicer has been appointed Chief Technology Officer and Mike Lukas has been appointed Vice President--Supply Chain. Mr. Spicer will oversee Information Systems and Research and Development. Mr. Lukas will be responsible for purchasing and fulfillment. Both Mr. Spicer and Mr. Lukas report to George Eurick, Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Eurick commented: "We are fortunate to have two very talented individuals in-house to fill these critical roles in our organization. I have worked closely with Mike over the last seven years and can think of no one better for leading our supply chain efforts. In the 60 days since the merger was announced, I have gained a deep respect for Louie's knowledge of the paintball industry and his ability to deliver practical technology solutions that benefit both our business and the industry."

KEE Action Sports is the leading company in the paintball industry, marketing products under such brands as Empire, Evil, Piranha, HALO, Vents, Pure Energy, Marballizer, Diablo, Extreme Rage, PCS, and R.P Scherer. It has a world-class paint manufacturing facility, as well as a strategically developed national distribution network capable of reaching customers almost anywhere in the United States within two days by ground delivery. It also has operations in the United Kingdom which service the European and Asian Markets, as well as operations in Canada.

KEE Action Sports is controlled by Angelo Gordon & Co, a New York based alternative asset management firm with over $10 billion in capital under management.

Tell me what you think
gwac

#2 User is offline   joepain 

• NEXT GAME:...??????
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:702Recon~LasVegas Player's Assc

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:00 AM

frist off... 5am posting this info????. somebody couldnt sleep.....hehehe.....as far as the biz of paintball...as more companies merge there assets...r&d...manufactoring concerns...ect... the market share for the "mom & pop" outfits ...will suffer somewhat...price fixing will be the rule of the day...nationally and internationally...of course this is not to say that new / better products wont be available to the consumer,...as long as a corporation has heart,and not just an eye on the bottom line...then quality of products shouldnt suffer...[ cause ur only as good as your last customer service call...]and that is the bottom line..ur target market,keeping them involved,satisfied....happy with that which they love...and paintball has a profound emotional side to the sport....and "Adrenaline Delivered" isnt even the half of it...jp
[just a thought]

[pss.....have there R&D dept. can come up with a mass produced tank...
like maybe the one in the pic below...cost effective of course...heheh...]

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by joepain: 20 January 2007 - 07:06 AM

#3 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:06 AM

Kee Willickers Batman, National Paintball Supply will still be remembered as NPS.

And for Gwac to post this info in the wee hours of Saturday Morning...he aint alone, Im wired on Rockstars....heeey where's my wings, oh wait thats Red Bull!

#4 User is offline   DA GAme Meister 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:DA Game Meister

Posted 20 January 2007 - 08:18 AM

Interesting merger. My computer says he posted at 800.

-Da Game Meister
IPB Image How many bps are you gonna miss me with?

#5 User is offline   Gwac 

• Child proof caps have ruined my Happiness
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2007 - 09:13 AM

I live on the east coast and it was somewere around 8 ish, at 4 i was sleaping and dreaming that i won 10 billion dollars,it was a good dream.
Are they going to change there main product lines like empire and evil?

#6 User is offline   aqua_scummm 

• one half of the wonder that is legaqua
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:aqua_scummm

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:56 AM

from my understanding, no

#7 User is offline   light-u-up 

• Everybody needs seizures!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:light-u-up

Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:10 AM

View PostGwac, on Jan 20 2007, 11:13 AM, said:

I live on the east coast and it was somewere around 8 ish, at 4 i was sleaping and dreaming that i won 10 billion dollars,it was a good dream.
Are they going to change there main product lines like empire and evil?

hopefully not, nice dream. how'd you win it?

#8 User is offline   CamoDeafie 

• LVL 0 Human class flanker-
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:33 AM

interesting. doesnt NPS own 32 Degrees as well???
Team Black Sheep, Oregon Division
ex-gunwhore
"All at is subject to political manipulation except that which speaks the language of the same manipulation."-N.S.K./Laibach
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable " - /-wear me!?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users