- Completely sealed operation: No places for dirt and water to get in except down the barrel itself
- Toolless bolt and drivetrain removal: Easy to work on if need be
- Drivetrain-style assembly from the ram to the valve: Slides out in one piece, again, easier to work on
- Filtered HPR: Keeps dirt from your air tank and fill nipple from entering the gun
- OLED Board: Much easier to change modes than with blinking lights AND it has a Game Timer!
- USB Port: For installing software updates rather than having to send the board in
Retail price is going to be $1299 starting at the end of November but, pre-orders are $1250 and include:
- Free FedEx shipping
- Free MacDev Shift barrel kit
- Delivery prior to general release
- The happiness of knowing you supported a fellow scenario team if you order one through the Irregulators
Rather than creating a 56K Death page, I'm just going to post a bunch of links regarding the new marker.
Green - http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo249/t...rx/1c2432db.jpg[/IMG]
Purple - http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo249/t...rx/67c9f092.jpg[/IMG]
Goldish - http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo249/t...rx/18e2f565.jpg[/IMG]
And Bronze and Black are still available, we just don't have any good pictures of them yet. No word on the Red and Blue that were available for Droids last year. Any questions, post here or PM any of the Irregulators. We'll be happy to help
EDIT: Colors list update!
This post has been edited by ThirdI: 22 October 2008 - 02:50 PM