Special Ops Paintball: PA Qualifier 2008 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

PA Qualifier 2008 Looking for a team or group of individuals to form a team. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Tod Krieger 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Tod Krieger

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:13 PM

I am a noob to paintball and am looking to get to the PA qualifier this year. Is anyone looking for players, or are the any individuals that would like to form a new team. I am located just north of Reading, PA. I have been a WWII reenactor for 17 years and am used to taking and giving orders. I have been everything from the dummy private to squad leader. My current gear set is a Tippmann A-5 with R/T and i wear digital ACU's.
Tippmann Owners Group #11
Sabre # 226

#2 User is offline   nitro_dr 

• Camo Mafia
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:DRNITRO9

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:24 AM

Hey whats up, the team that I for, Camo Mafia, is looking to add a few more members to our team for the SPPL tournament and would enjoy anyones company that is intersted. We are a relatively new team with players ranging in ability and gear. Some of our player have been in one or two tournamnets before while some of the others are more weekend warriors. We are just a bunch of guys, and a lady or two that enjoy playing paintball and go out to have fun instead of solely concentrating on winning. Don't get me wrong we love to win and we keep that in focus but it is not our primary goal when paintballing.
Dwight
If you have any questions, concerns or would like more information email me at drnitro9@yahoo.com
Thanks again

#3 User is offline   Lancer X 

• Dagger with a Space Gun
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lancer X

Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:03 AM

View PostTod Krieger, on Dec 10 2007, 12:13 AM, said:

I am a noob to paintball and am looking to get to the PA qualifier this year. Is anyone looking for players, or are the any individuals that would like to form a new team. I am located just north of Reading, PA. I have been a WWII reenactor for 17 years and am used to taking and giving orders. I have been everything from the dummy private to squad leader. My current gear set is a Tippmann A-5 with R/T and i wear digital ACU's.

Tod - note that there is no PA qualifier this year. Depending on where you live, the NY qualifier is probably the closest.

Also, I can personally vouch for Camo Mafia. I played with Dr Nitro and Jaghead last summer and they are standup guys.
With great firepower comes great responsibility

#4 User is offline   devil dog 610 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:devil dog 610

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:41 PM

hey me and a friends are looking for a tactical team were in the emmaus area and we play every weekend so anyone looking let me know or maybe we can start are own thing

#5 User is offline   Editor 

• Editor
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Editor

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:51 AM

View Postdevil dog 610, on Apr 13 2008, 09:41 PM, said:

hey me and a friends are looking for a tactical team were in the emmaus area and we play every weekend so anyone looking let me know or maybe we can start are own thing

There will be no PA Qualifier this year. But you may want to try the NY Qualifier, this July 26 - 27 at Cousins Plattekill.

There's also the Michigan Qualifier, depending on where in PA you are. Or do both. :happy:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users