Short Field Games Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   LoneScout 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Lonescout

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:36 PM

Hi everyone.

It's been a while since I have posted, but I have a question. What should I do as a sniper if I am dealing with a short field kind of game? There are only pallets and trees to hide behind. No vegitation and no place to hide. What would be the best strategy that you guys would do?

If you need more info, let me know.

Lonescout

#2 User is offline   voltron 

• Let us gingerly touch our tips
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:mysterguy

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:11 AM

how short is the field
Furthermore - if you are "deuce-ing" during a game, you have more things to worry about than camo kneepads. -ger

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

I wonder if I could turn one of those "Rascal" scooter thingies into an old-guy paintball tank? -Violator

#3 User is offline   TheGhillieMan 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:TheGhillieMan

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:45 AM

Change up your idea of sniping. You aren't going to be able to snipe like you could on a large field. Just support your front guys as best you can.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Warpaint 

• "Well...Shall We?"
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Warpaint537

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:48 PM

View PostLoneScout, on 03 August 2010 - 02:36 AM, said:

Hi everyone.

It's been a while since I have posted, but I have a question. What should I do as a sniper if I am dealing with a short field kind of game? There are only pallets and trees to hide behind. No vegitation and no place to hide. What would be the best strategy that you guys would do?

If you need more info, let me know.

Lonescout

Not every situation justifies fielding a sniper, and small fields are tough if everyone can see you trying to hide. If that's all you have, and the team(s) want to field a sniper, the team(s) can give the snipers a 5 minute head start to hide before the rest of the team(s) take the field. You have to be willing to improvise a bit, but it can add a fun element to your games if you're inventive.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke ~ "Well...shall we?" ~ Hoot, Black Hawk Down
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users