Team Shadow Paintball Introducing a new team to Mid-Michigan Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sgt. Sassage 

• Sgt. Sassage
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Sgt.Sassage

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:21 AM

Hello,
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Sassage, friends call me Sassy. I have been a part of Team Shadow for a few years now. We host fundraisers in the Reed City area (north of Grand Rapids, but South of Cadillac on US131), we have hosted 1 fundraiser a year plus held countless backyard paintball matches. We always invite those who have enjoyed our field and our team back. Most fans become impromptu members just from the family feel our team takes on from playing together so much.
Well we have finally decided to try and move this onto the next stage of team cycle. We created a website, http://tsp.spruz.com , that has everything to do with our website displayed including merchandise.
So I encourage everyone to check out the website and let us know what you think. If any teams would like to learn more about us or join up as allies to help spread the excitement and sportsmanship of paintball we would create an Ally(ies) page. So hopefully some of you read this and check out our site.

Thanks Sassy
\

Shoot straight, flank quickly, and shake hands when the day is over!

#2 User is offline   slabska 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:slabska

Posted 05 April 2011 - 05:34 AM

Hey there, this is slabska up in northeast michigan...If you happen to be up in this neck of the woods drop me a line... little town called Onaway...You can checkout where we play at CENTRAL COMMAND PAINTBALL on facebook... and the VALLEY of DOOM...

Attached File(s)

#3 User is offline   D.B.D 

• Snipar4
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Snipar4

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:36 AM

I'm from over on the other side of the state, in the thumb, but I go to Ferris State University with a teammate of mine (Fatal Ambition Paintball team) I saw your schedule and was surprised there was no games listed at Colors paintball field in Fremont (just a little southwest from Big Rapids).

I was planning on going to the Day of the Rangers, but I have a D-Day Normandy game that day in Columbiaville, Michigan, however I will try to check out you guys hopefully at Global Conquest or Monster Game!
Aim for anything that is visible, most of my shots are either leg, elbow or head... that is if you see me first.

#4 User is offline   Sgt. Sassage 

• Sgt. Sassage
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Sgt.Sassage

Posted 05 April 2011 - 12:37 PM

View PostD.B.D, on 05 April 2011 - 12:36 PM, said:

I'm from over on the other side of the state, in the thumb, but I go to Ferris State University with a teammate of mine (Fatal Ambition Paintball team) I saw your schedule and was surprised there was no games listed at Colors paintball field in Fremont (just a little southwest from Big Rapids).

I was planning on going to the Day of the Rangers, but I have a D-Day Normandy game that day in Columbiaville, Michigan, however I will try to check out you guys hopefully at Global Conquest or Monster Game!

D.B.D Thanks for the update yeah we haven't finished updating games around our area. We have never personally been to Colors but that is definitely on my list for possible game sites this year. If we put it on, we will more then likely only put it on 1 time since they have the walk on games every sunday. If you happen to stay around Ferris at all this summer drop me a line and I can give you a yell when we play a bit of backyard ball at our home field in Ashton (just north of Reed City)

Slabska thanks for the invite, I will certainly keep that in mind. Perhaps the boys and I will make a bit of a road trip this summer and check out some great places to play some paintball and we'll give you a yell.

I want to thank you both for being so friendly and actually replying to my post. If there is anything you would like to suggest for the site drop me a line, constructive criticism is always welcome. If I don't post back quickly don't think I forgot about you I don't make it on here everyday. To busy setting up the site and getting team members signed up and doing stuff

Sassy
\

Shoot straight, flank quickly, and shake hands when the day is over!

#5 User is offline   Projectile 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Projectile

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:40 PM

View PostD.B.D, on 05 April 2011 - 12:36 PM, said:

Hey D.B.D. -
Are you guys planning on playing Americans or Germans this year. It should be a good game this year, as the scenario has been imporved, and there have been some modifications to Normandy to make it more realistic.

#6 User is offline   Ragtop 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Ragtop

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:01 PM

From the south east side of the state ( approx 15 minutes south from Detroit ) , just stopping by to say hi . We play at Hell Survivors when we are away from our practice field . We played on the Rangers side at DoTR and will be attending Global Conquest in a few weeks . Hope to see you there or if your in our neck of the woods , drop us a line .

Reaper
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users