a better stock

#31 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:46 PM

View PostDown Range Pain, on 10 May 2011 - 09:16 PM, said:

If all you wanted was specific commentary on your idea alone......Then you made the mistake of not asking for an ego stroke up front. Sorry.

the whole point of this thread is to either, receive feedback on the design and have it compaired to other designs,in the interest of it progessing further, or ending it. the point is not for yall to get wide eye'd and praise me for my brillance or whatever...the point is to disguse the design for what it is.

if i hurt anyones feelings in stating that some have straid off topic, well maybe yall should just grow thicker skin and learn to take a literary slap on a forum.

Can we all be friends now? :laugh:
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#32 User is offline   Shipwreck! 

• The Mad Scientist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SHIPWRECK!

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:18 AM

I don't think anyone strayed off topic, maybe almost, but not quite. We have all been talking about different stocks and their various advantages and dissadvantages. That all aplies to your stock. For example I pointed out that I find solid stocks a bigger problem than they are a solution and that a good stock should be a folding stock. That would be a suggestion that you make your stock design fold. I also pointed out that any functional purpose built paintball stock should have a mask well of some kind, rather than a cheekrest. That would be an endorsement of your design. Someone else said they prefer the G36 stock as is (which doesn't have any accomodation for a paintball mask). That would be a recommendation that you redesign your stock.

Granted we haven't been stating all of these things in a way that directly adresses your design, but you should be able to read between the lines, get the gist of what we're saying, and apply that to your design; as I just did in the previous paragraph.

That said, I wonder what the answer to IKE's question will be? Can we, in fact, all be friends?
"If they wanna be asinine about this, we'll just be asinine right back."
A5 Evolver!

Posted Image

#33 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:50 PM

View PostPrivate Silver, on 10 May 2011 - 10:06 PM, said:

it all depends on how you "aim"

i just fire in 2-3 round bursts, looking a few degrees off from the sights of the marker, this is why i use stocks with huge dips in them

View PostI.K.E., on 10 May 2011 - 11:46 PM, said:

Can we all be friends now? :laugh:

yes
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users