• This topic is locked

Folding Stock for T9?

#1 User is offline   halo_terminator 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:TERMINATOR117S

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:18 PM

I think a folding stock (G36 style) would be really nice to have..................................
USMA Class of 2013!!!!!

Army Milsim Paintball Team

Proud owner of a Karni, Outkast, UMP X7, and T9!

"The dude abides......."

#2 User is offline   danthegreat666 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Zidan

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:33 AM

Yeah, but then your better off switching to pistol mode if your going to be doing close combat. but that's just me thou maybe it'll suit your play style.... go to your local gun store they help you out with getting a good foldable stock on it =)

#3 User is offline   MurderDeathKill 

• Spot 31
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MurderDeathKill

Posted 16 May 2009 - 08:19 PM

View Postdanthegreat666, on Apr 24 2009, 11:33 AM, said:

Yeah, but then your better off switching to pistol mode if your going to be doing close combat. but that's just me thou maybe it'll suit your play style.... go to your local gun store they help you out with getting a good foldable stock on it =)

Yes and no. Pistol is certainly better for CQC.... then again you'd have to plan ahead and bring only the pistol if you really wanted that benefit. Folding stock means you can play long-gun in the field, and collapse down to a micro once you hit the city.

I like the idea. Look into an A-5 stock adapter, or something similar, and you'll be able to get by just fine in the meantime. I'm sure something will come down the pipeline soon enough -- the T-9 is just too versatile to be left so alone in the aftermarket department.
Go Yoda -- I didn't order that!
Posted Image
T-6 A Texan II -- Vance AFB -- 71OTG Ghostriders -- 8FTS Ballers -- Cobra Flight

#4 User is offline   ghost XIII 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:56 PM

I think a folding stock would be a great idea but you would have to have it fold to the left (for poeple who run longbow mags)

#5 User is offline   EthanB08 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ETHANB

Posted 19 June 2009 - 04:44 PM

I think the quick or easy solution would be to make an A5 to T9 stock adapter, Tripwire on Tiberius Arms forums said he was working on one, he said he would keep us all posted and release info on it in about 30-60 days after his last post about it.... His last post concerning it was on August 27 2008... :happy:

Specially made for T9 stocks would be cool, I would say a nice foldable (G-36), keep the long bow stock, commando stock with mask cutout, and some other random one(s) (maybe a normal G36, and a M107 style...lol, Dogleg with airthru and have it some how attach to the relief valve... if thats possible...lol I ono...)
Spetsnaz, When the only way to kill a terrorist is by a backflipping hatchet attack.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users