• You cannot reply to this topic

Why The Sabre PWNS!!! Greatest Sabre Stories Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   FALLENANGEL72 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:FALLENANGEL72

Posted 04 September 2008 - 06:58 PM

LETS HEAR EM!!!!!! Greatest glory stories playing the Sabre position.

Mine was a couple of years ago. Me and my team (I'm also a Commander) of 6 and 3 walkons all had radios with headsets. We used the power of communication to OWN a private group of 40 MSU students!!!!!!!

A more specific story is two years ago at the Camo Clash. I was pinned down in the Village (About 2 acres, about 15 buildings) behind a bunker. I was TOAST. End of story. Out of nowhere, a kid comes sliding into the bunker behind me. He gives me covering fire, I peek out and take out the closest guy out. The kid behind me becomes my spotter, yelling out OpFor positions, when to move, when to shoot..... It was sweet. We rock the entire right side of the Village clean. From there, we had a perfect spot to flank the rest of the OpFor. We take out the ENTIRE VILLAGE! We meet (He was Zack) after the game, and he and I proceed to romp the field for the rest of the day.

Fast forward to the next Camo Clash. Im pinned down in the village. A kid comes in behind me. We take out the entire Village. Sound familiar? I go up to him after the game and said "That was SWEET!" He says "YEAH!!!!" I recognize his voice. IT WAS FREAKIN ZACK!!!!!!!! Same EXACT play, one year later. Once again, we teamed up for the day, only this time, he had FIREPOWER!!!! He had three grenades, a radio, and a squad of his own!!!!! Good times...... gooooood times.......

Ahh...... Reminisce.... So thats my story. Whats yours?

Sabre/Commander

RIP Raymond E. Wade
He was my grandfather. He passed away Saturday, September 6th after a lengthy battle with lung cancer.

#2 User is offline   veitski 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:veitski

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:48 AM

There was a sniper taking out our team. Me and my dad and another team member moved up the field providing supressive fire for each other. We took out the other team on this side of the field but still couldn't find the snipers location. I moved up the right side very quietly as the other two kept steady fire. I saw the barrel sticking out from behind a huge fallen tree. I crawled up the front of the tree and then over it to be right above "her" and stealth killed her. It was sweet. Turned around and saw another enemy team mate running up and got him for the win.

#3 User is offline   The King of Westonina 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:The Kingof Westonina

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:28 PM

During a paintball camp i went to, me and a buddy of mine were bunker, when we saw the team captian run into our view. I didnt have my glasses on, and i didnt see him well. He became the spotter, and me, having the faster trigger finger, would join him. After a mintue of this, and the guy was well behind cover, i decied to move up. him covering me, i slid into a buker. In woodsball. BIG MISTAKE. I twisted my ankle, and, while walking off the field, i saw the bunker the guy was hding behind. If i didn't twitst my ankle, i would have had that guy in a deathgrip.

#4 User is offline   Flesterage 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 September 2008 - 05:59 AM

It was my second game this summer playing paintball. It was a team deathmatch from one end of the villa area (many small buildings made out of wood) to the other. When the wistle blowed, I rushed to the left flank and hid inside the building where I flanked. I saw about 4-5 guys and another one was walking along side the wall near the window i was looking from. I waited and I shot him right when he was in front of the window. Then, I fired upon two guys from the other side of the window, waited, and I got another at the same place. It was the best game of my life. Flanking FTW!!!

|98c Platinum|=> 14'' Stiffi Barrel, Cyclone Loader, Tac-Cap, M4 Stock, NcStar Raised Rail, Red-Dot Sight (NcStar Style), Clicky Pen Mod.
Tippmann Owner #118

#5 User is offline   Silenced 

• Yes Im a Ninja, No I wont show you my Moves
  • Pip

Posted 20 September 2008 - 06:06 PM

We were playing in some dirt trenches and we had wiped out the opposing teams main force and were going in for the kill. I had my buddy who plays hammer lay down cover fire and charged the fort cleared the wall and barrel tagged three guys. All without getting shot.
Though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays.
-Sun Tzu
Killing the wrong person happens. Ninjas know this. It's useless to live in the past.-unknown

#6 User is offline   FALLENANGEL72 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:FALLENANGEL72

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:53 PM

Cool stories guys. Keep 'em comin!!

Sabre/Commander

RIP Raymond E. Wade
He was my grandfather. He passed away Saturday, September 6th after a lengthy battle with lung cancer.

#7 User is offline   skralogist 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:47 AM

I was playing in santa cruz ca heavily wooded forest no made bunkers only foliage. at the break I tried to run up the middle to take control over a hollowed out stump which turned out to be a great position overlooking a no mans land. as the opfor moved to their bunkers overlooking the no mans land I began peppering anything that would stick out of the bunkers, shoes , hands, faces. nobody knew where i was until I killed 2 of their guys who squelled after they died. soon enough I heard the rattle of paintballs running towards me to avoid the bunker I waited to hear any indication of what side he was going to hit, when i got it i ran out the opposite way around the front of the stump and flanked him!!! I got back into the bunker and waited but strangely only heard fire coming from behind me. I snuck out of my bunker and found that the enemy had made a strong side push right past my bunker. from there i bunkered 2 kids and popped the other 3.
turns out most of my team was eliminated within the first minute of the game, one stepped in a bees nest and ran out screaming, one ran out of air and the others were long balled to death. The kid that ran up on me that i ended up bunkering got PERTURBED off that I didn't yell surrender even though he was pointing his gun at me when I came around the corner, what a baby.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users