Special Ops Paintball: 5 Tippmann Collector Guns - $125 PRICED TO SELL - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

5 Tippmann Collector Guns - $125 PRICED TO SELL .68 special, .68 carbine, pro am, pro lite, sl 68 II Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   darthtater 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DARTH TATER

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:33 AM

Hey guys,

Here's the link:

https://www.ksl.com/...0960029&cat=213

A few years ago I started a Tippmann collection, it was a lot of fun and I hate to see them go. But I recently got a new job and I'm not gonna have very much time to enjoy these markers. I just need to sell these quick.

Here's what I have, I'll upload pics later or email me and I'll send them your way.

Tippmann .68 special, SN #154
This gun was one of the first built by Tippmann. Comes with ORIGINAL BOX, I bought from original owner M. Reynolds who paid $500 for it, as can be seen on the box. Pretty cool.

SL 68 II, Pump marker
This gun is in great sweet and is FUN to shoot. Super accurate and pretty quiet as well. I would actually use this fairly often when I would go out.

.68 Carbine
Out of all the guns, this one may be the cleanest. Barely any scratches or scuffs at all, super clean and shoots great. Also, Psycho ballistics full-auto kit included.

Pro AM and Pro Lite
These two are in 'okay' condition. I never actually used these to paintball, so I'm not sure how good they shoot or anything like that. But their collectible and included.

Thanks for looking, contact me if your interested.

And please, I've already dropped the price from $200 to $125. No lowballs, if I can't get $125 then I'm putting them up on Ebay

This post has been edited by darthtater: 13 August 2014 - 11:41 AM

Kaden "Maverick" Hanks-Heavy Rifleman/Team Captain
The Sanpete Militia
Sponsored By:
Mountain West Paintball, Gunnison, UT

AffordablePaintballs.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users