RT Mag love showing my marker the love it deserves Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Steel Tiger 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Steel Tiger

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:49 PM

Hey guys,

So a while back I purchased an RT Mag... Level 10, X Valve, the whole nine yards. However, I never really learned much about it and got out of paintball for a while soon after. Now that I'm trying to get back in the game, I'd like to give it a real good cleaning, replace all the necessary O-rings, and tune everything. I went on AGD's page and saw the marker diagram, but like i said I'm not too familiar with the marker and don't know which o rings need to be replaced and what doesn't. I scanned the pinned threads and didn't see anything that directly pertained to this, so i figured i'd just give a shout out to the crew and see if i could get some help. Sorry if this is a repeat of another thread. thanks guys!
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   thrasher_565 

• Paintball
  • Pip

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:43 PM

Probably best would to post on AGD forms but you can try. Ya if you don't no what your doing they look complicated. If its not broken don't fix it but try a few drops of oil in ASA first. How long you think its been since you lased used it? I own 3 mags so far and i think one leaks a bit but there's no paintball shop were i live but i have an x valve anyway so its all good.

#3 User is offline   Steel Tiger 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Steel Tiger

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

Yea I guess the AGD fourms would be a better bet, but i was always closer with the community over here. Its not a matter of, "if it aint broken dont fix it", I just want to make sure my mag is in top running shape, ya know?
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   maniacmechanic 

• maniacmechanic
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MANIAC MECHANIC

Posted 07 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

View PostSteel Tiger, on 05 November 2011 - 04:50 PM, said:

Yea I guess the AGD fourms would be a better bet, but i was always closer with the community over here. Its not a matter of, "if it aint broken dont fix it", I just want to make sure my mag is in top running shape, ya know?

2/3 years on the wall / in the trunk ?? Make sure the ASA is clean , put 2 or 3 drop of AGD oil in it , it should be fine , I've actually picked up classic's that hadn't been aired up for 5/6 years that shot fine with no leaks
Hank Emery aka maniacmechanic
Team MIXXED BREED
port st. lucie fla originally from West (BG) Virginia
ALL I own are MAG'S , AKA's & a Pump or 2

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users