Introduction Thread Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Gotpaint92 

• You won't see me until it's too late.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Gotpaint92

Posted 17 March 2005 - 01:04 PM

Hello every one

My name is Jeremy I am 13, I started playing a little under a year ago at a Fish game (christian radio station). I haven't been able to go many times since then but I am still addicted. I like orange and black. I am trying to get a team started but all the paintballers I know are Flakes. My home field is Promised land but I go to the Siege too.

I will add other stuff as I can think of it

#32 User is offline   Guntank 

• thinking up new ways to do things no one cares about
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Guntank214

Posted 30 March 2005 - 12:58 PM

hey
i am a 14 year old born in Virgina, lived in Arkansas for 8 years then moved to Wisconsin (ya, laugh it up all you rednecks out there) iy took 2 years to get my perants to let me play paintball, i have a 98c with a Twister barrel and home made fore end, as of right now my town has just finally thwaded out and i can realy start playing alot of paintball, i am very tall for my age and i have a friend on XBox live who(just by the sound of my voice) thought i was 18 (don't ask me how he got that idea, but there was another guy who thought i was 30, go fiqure)
i was at one time the prepest kid in school but am no where nere that anymore (but my dad is a minister so my parents won't let me wear all of the cloths i won't cause they are afraid of people in the church geting the wrong idea :BULL: but hey what can i do
Sabre- if we can't do it, IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE DONE!!!
offical saber #57

If your parents do not buy you your gear, put this in your sig.

#33 User is offline   piranah 

• I'm the one your commander warned you about....
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:piranah

Posted 30 March 2005 - 01:31 PM

sup wil its me tom. hey im 14 and learning but every time i paintball i get better. anyway im sabre and like my name thats my gun PMI piranah. my buddies try and make me get a tippman but i dont plan on it. on team hoosier daddy in indiana.
Have No Fear........ Fishy is Here!

user posted image

#34 User is offline   Invictus 

• Operator Strike Force
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictus-

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:07 PM

Well I've been playing for about 5 months now. I started out using a friends crappy eradicator. I had tons of fun and a month later bought an A-5. I am prior military, so the PB thing makes me crazy with excitement. I currently use the following setup:

J & J 14' ceramic barrel
A-5
Tapco SAW stock
32 degrees remote

I'm currently working on a custom front pistol grip to replace the stock one. I'm 29 and live in NC. I work for Thomas Built Buses... the largest bus manufacturer in North America. I've seen buses built for every state, Canada, and a few South American countries as well.

I play the SCO/ Sabre positions. I only list Sabre though on my stats as it best describes my style of play.

Proud member of Team IYAOYAS and sponsored by
Planet Eclipse , LCP Army, SobePaintball , Shooting Hot Magazine, Addiction Army, The Ford Report , and Conlee Custom Camo.

When being an Owner just isn't enough, A5OG l X7OG l 98OG l PEOG l IOG

#35 User is offline   Broker 

• Osceola Raider
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Broker

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:50 PM

My name is Armando, but you can call me Broker.

I live in Central Florida where everyone has a real estate license. Hence the name: Broker. B)

A few years ago my cousin bought a pump, don't remember the name, but for a few days everybody on the block was in his back yard - me included - shooting at everything, soda cans, cereal boxes, the trees, the grass, the cat - jk - no I think someone did shoot the cat! B) Anyway, the novelty quickly wore off and we all sort of forgot about it... almost.

This new guy moves into the neighborhood and mentioned all the fun he's having playing woodsball - I later learned he was talking about outlaw type play. Anyway, he invites a bunch of us to play on a legit field called Osceola Extreme Sports. We went in January of this year and I have continued to play there at least 3 times a month.

I'm packin' the A-5 with the A2 kit from Special Ops, remote, flatline, r/t, and I just orderd the new Ricochet R5 to replace the standard hopper.

It's been a blast and I'm looking forward to meeting you guys at D-Day. (101st all the way!)

The Saber position is what I usually play.

My favorite colors -- on cars: white, on babes: black leather -- I'll stop right there.

Later dudes B)

This post has been edited by Broker: 30 March 2005 - 09:52 PM

#36 User is offline   Mud Truck 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Mud Truck

Posted 13 April 2005 - 04:36 PM

hello all.

My call sign is Mud Truck. I am 34 years old and i live in michigan. i was in the army for almost 10 years as a combat medic. Im a volunteer EMT and Fireman. my real job is well i wont tell ya that but it has to do with a duck you see on tv. Ive been playing paintball regualy for about 5 or 6 years. I ref at a local field. I also help to mentor new players at the field. I attend the Tippman challange just about every year. Thats a big game in Michigan for those of ya that dont know. I was one of The Tippman Generals last year. I am alsot a big guy and people who dont know me and just on appearence might not think much of me paintball wise. Ive been described as sneaky and quick alot after those same people play against me. I dont know how many times ive heard people tell me that they seen me out in front of them and then i shot them in the back. I move alot and if you see me that probably means i saw you too, and if ya stay in one place i will shoot you in the back. I play as a heavy gunner alot but i can play and do play all the styles listed in the brigade pages. well i guess thats enough for now. see ya around

#37 User is offline   Insane Wolf 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Insane Wolf

Posted 13 April 2005 - 05:03 PM

Hey my real name is Ryan Kelley age 15 and I'm what you might call a pure soldier I pretty much just do what the commander tells me, If he says charge the fort by yourself I do it, run over to those ten enemies without your gun or grenades I do it. Not that I'd ever get stupid orders like those but they are just examples. I just started after christmas with my friends and decided to join the brigade for the benefits and to meet some like minded people, and hope to have fun playing paintball with many of you.
Well thats all I got.

#38 User is offline   Capone5 

• Worlds best Paintballer
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CAPONE5

Posted 17 April 2005 - 08:56 PM

Hello I am David Capone im 17 been paintballin since the mid 90's I am CO of the Capone Liberation Front Woodsball team,Taking over in june we are loosing 6 out of 200 players.....i am usaly in Command but have had the privalege to use a paint mortar(beat that) we have our own private field with rental guns Cronys Co2 refills and a store were we sell our old equipement most of whitch i buy and add on to my field.........FYI our field is not reopening in 2006 My 5 Favorite guns

PMI 1

Tippman 98 with flatline barrel custom wood grip expantion chamber rocket cock e trig new bolt and with gillie

Autococker cut down to be a pump one of my creations.

Autococker 2001 fully tricked out

And last the VULCAN 5000 and not to mention 100 other things

edit....i spelt PMI wrong

This post has been edited by Capone5: 02 January 2006 - 12:34 AM

CDI- Capone Defense Inc. 2010 CLF

#39 User is offline   Jackson07 

• I Am Hiding
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Jackson07

Post icon  Posted 22 April 2005 - 04:49 AM

Hello,
I am Bryant, Jackson07. I am 16 and basicly just started PB. I have shot a gun a few times before and such but I decieded to buy my own gun. I got a Spyder Victor II. I personally think it is a great gun, I have shot some electric spyders and A-5s and 98c's, yet the Spyder Victor is one of my favorites. But I do really need to get a new barrell.

Bryant

#40 User is offline   lostsoul 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:stark

Posted 22 April 2005 - 09:03 AM

Hello to all. I currently live in Des Moines, IA, but am originally from South Dakota, headed for Wyoming hopefully soon. (Get all that?) I have avoided paintball since it started because I was fascinated by it. (Huh?) I knew that once I started I would be hopelessly addicted. This year a friend offered for me to come out to his place to play and I finally accepted. Now I am hopelessly addicted. I have been playing every opportunity since, trying to improve my game as fast as I can. Currently I am using a new BT-16 Elite that I love and am in the process of modding it out. Like all addictions, it takes everything that you've got. And I am loving it!!!

Play on,

Nate
Lost Soul

#41 User is offline   BRAHMA 

• You can't hit what you can't...ow! ...player out.
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Brahma

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:41 AM

Ah, I figured there was a "introduce the noobie" thread around here somewhere. Hi, I'm Brahma. I live in Greenwood, SC, I have an "accuracy by volume" problem, and I still have much to learn (grasshopper). I work in IT (desktop support at the moment, anyone in upstate SC hiring entry-level programmers? :P ), and am gettin married in T-minus 30 days. My gear list is in my brigade page, no point relisting here. See ya in the woods! (and you might see me, too :ph34r: :P )
user posted image

#42 User is offline   Kreuz 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Kreuz

Posted 13 May 2005 - 10:47 PM

Well..............

Names Matt AKA Kreuz. I was a 19D Cav Scout in the US Army (Regular) a while back. Currently I'm on hiatus until next year, then i'll most likely go NG as a basic 11B Infantry.

I started paintballing before I joined up, did some urban, woodsball, and desert matches to get me ready. The Army only made it easier to express my tactics and love for the game. Those danged MILES rigs are heavy on ya'.

#43 User is offline   joe bag o donuts 

• one of the original 1000
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2005 - 03:52 PM

Hello, my name is Josh. What's your name? :o

I live in Pensacola and started playing paintball when I was 9-10, I played about three years then moved. It took about a year for me to find some people who wanted to play woodsball so basically I'm starting over. We used to play with Talon pumps and we got very good at them. When I was 10 it was a dream of mine to own a Spyder Sonix! Now I own a E-99 Avant.
I play the light rifleman. Sometimes I play sniper but with the small groups I play with it really isn't practical. Oh. My favorite color is digi-camo!

I'm playing tomorrow so wish me luck!

#44 User is offline   peeps 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Team Green Devils

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:59 PM

Whats up? My name is Jason but known as Peeps. I'm from the KC Metro area. I'm a founding member of Team Green Devils. We play in games all over the state. I've been playing for 8 yrs or so. Me and my brother Von Peeps started Team Green Devils one yr ago. I'm a Captian/firefighter/emt. Firefighting is the greatest job in the world. That is it. Hope to see you on the field. Remember play honest and safe.

Later
Peeps

#45 User is offline   Howling Mad 

• Comrade
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Howling Mad

Posted 03 June 2005 - 08:48 PM

Im Zach anfd I live in Alameda Califronia for now but im moving to Camden, North Carlonia in 3 weeks. I come from a military family(Coast Guard). I am the only person at our field who wears FULL camouflage at our field (German Flectar). However I am obsessed with the USSR and the Eastern Bloc. I collect camouflage from around the world and have stuff from Iraq to Australia. I speak some Spanish. i'm Very tall for my age 6'0 and 14. Ever since I played it once I dont do anything but anything having to do with paintball. Weeks before a game exist to torment me. Thats all I can think of for now but anyways......oh my brother plays too and my dad..........

Im playing tommrow so wish me luck,
See ya!

Share this topic:

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users