• You cannot reply to this topic

T68 Gen4 to Gen6 trying to find what is the difference Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   XziviT 

• Mess with the Best Die like the Rest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:XziviT

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:41 PM

Well rap4 decided to upgrade the problematic t68 gen4 to the gen6. Now, in their website they talk about something new in the air system but i dont get what exactly they modified in the marker. So please could somebody explain me what is the difference and if there is an upgrade from gen4 to gen6?

Thank you.

-X
Posted Image
Yo pertenesco al Guerrero que de lo Antiguo se fuciona a lo Nuevo. Maj. X, Callsign: Matrix
As I walk through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil, for I am the meanest Creature in the Valley. Gen. Patton

#2 User is offline   Iconic Muffinman 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:46 PM

Rap 4 performed major updates and changes in parnership with a few law enforcement and military agencies to update problems they experienced in their fields of their training. Updates to air consumption rate, better ball detents in the the magazines and hopper adaptor to stop gen4's notorious double feeds, and overal improvements in realism, like a fire selector switch, and much updated ergonomics. Of course, i dont know how much this helps, but i figured id try.

Personally, i say if you are thinking about going mag-fed, go with ATS, much better acuracy, much lighter, better rof, ZERO BALL BREAKS, even in full auto, and the ATS AT-4 looks as close, if not a little closer to the real steel than a Rap4 gen6. check them out at either www.getrealpaintball.com or www.notherncommand paintball.com. if you have any questions, pm me and i will get back to you, i own several ATS series guns.

Once again, im not sure how much this will help, but its a start.

-Iconic Muffinman

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users