Special Ops Paintball: SOP original manufacturer of hard goods - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SOP original manufacturer of hard goods anyone know?? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Deus_Wolf 

• Resident Lurker, Always Watching Never Present
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Deus_wolf

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:31 AM

Hey SOP forums, it's been at least a year since I've been through here...

Would anyone know who was manufacturing hard goods, specifically things like stocks and the agd longbow kit, back when those things were around? I'm interested in getting a longbow kit and I'm sick of waiting for then to come up for sale, and usually being way to late to buy them. For some reason I seem to recall that it was a company by the name of metadyn manufacturing but I may be way out of left field... Any clues or inputs would be awesome. And anyone reading this who owns a AGD Longbow kit, I will pay the original price you paid plus a bonus if you would sell in reasonable condition.

Thanks

Playing THE Game with Honesty, Integrity and Determination since 2000

#2 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:59 AM

View PostDeus_Wolf, on 09 July 2011 - 07:31 AM, said:

Hey SOP forums, it's been at least a year since I've been through here...

Would anyone know who was manufacturing hard goods, specifically things like stocks and the agd longbow kit, back when those things were around? I'm interested in getting a longbow kit and I'm sick of waiting for then to come up for sale, and usually being way to late to buy them. For some reason I seem to recall that it was a company by the name of metadyn manufacturing but I may be way out of left field... Any clues or inputs would be awesome. And anyone reading this who owns a AGD Longbow kit, I will pay the original price you paid plus a bonus if you would sell in reasonable condition.

Thanks

Metadyne does make stocks and such...but they didn't make SOP stuff. Everything was made in house and it no longer exists. They will return very soon though...hang in there!

#3 User is offline   Eagle Eye 

• I am Become Death, Squeegier of Worlds.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:BattleSpam

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:10 PM

Whoa, talk about foreshadowing!!! You tease MOATI!
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Paintball Sniper has already done the first step: convince you they don't exist.
Allied Superior Meritorious Service Medal recipient: D-Day 2008
"There is no "fixing" a Tippmann ... if it didn't work, there is only one reason .... you tried to clean it. Any problem a Tippmann has can be easily fixed by adding more dirt, preferably to the internals, followed by 3 drops of oil." -- Acara

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users