Special Ops Paintball: Team Death Bunnies - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Team Death Bunnies Recruiting. several spots open, apply within Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:03 PM

The Death Bunnies are a paintball scenario team. We are out to play smart tactical paintball, and become a recognized scenario paintball team. We plan to attend scenarios primarily, but SPPL events could be a possibility. Our team is separated into 2 units; a Recon Squad and a Fireteam. The recon squad consists of mainly sniper style oriented players. The fireteam is cqb, and guerilla style oriented. Our teams work together yet separately on the field. We rely on communication and unity to overcome.

I am the team captain for the fireteam. We have several positions open for tryout, on either the recon squad or the fireteam, whichever you belive best fits your playing style. We prefer ages of 18+, and having your own reliable transportation, and gear, is preferred. We have a competitive attitude, and are looking for players who know how to have a good time, and make smart decisions on the field. We plan to attend a scenario maybe once a month or every other month as a team in 2011/12. We might a have couple of rec days in between. Our team uniform is our team T-shirt, tigerstripe BDU pants, and Tigerstripe BDU shirt (jacket). if you dont have the uniform and get accepted, don't worry there is time.

Our team is based out of Tampa Florida, and only serious scenario players need apply. we are looking to make sure everyone on the fireteam is able to communicate via radio, act as a unit, and play with a mix of agressiveness and intelligence. We prefer team players. If you are interested send me a message here on the forum. Once I have collected several applicants we will hold a tryout at a local field at a date and time TBA. (to be annoucned).

We are open to players of all styles, and all walks of life. We plan to attend games throughout florida. Ocala, Tampa, Gainesville, Spring hill, Blanding, and more are where we plan to be in 2011/12.

Feel free to ask questions and recieve answers.
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#2 User is offline   Iron__Man 

• My boomstick is bigger than yours...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Iron_Man

Posted 03 November 2010 - 01:32 PM

update,
thank you to those who have tried out, we had a blast. several positions were filled and several more remain open. we are still looking for a couple of sniper style/ghost flanker style players, and definitely some run-n-gunners. we have established our first sponsor as well. team logo is in the process, as well as scenario schedules.

if anyone would like to sling some paint with the deadliest woodland creatures in florida, send a shout out and lets go shootin!
Posted Image Posted Image
THE DEATH BUNNIES! - We hate your face!-

#3 User is offline   -JC-Jester 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:-OR-Jester

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:28 PM

Iron_Man

Are you guys planning on attending WarGames 2010? Hope your signed up for the Red Company!!!
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users