#1 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ASLANPRIME

Posted 28 November 2010 - 01:08 PM

Posted Image

Three Tanks:
70/4500 SCI carbon fiber tank with a Max Flow Micro regulator, just re-hydroed in 3/2010, tested and works fine.

48/3000 Pure Energy steel tank, dated 0405, needs hydro, tested and works fine.

48/3000 steel tank, dated 1005, needs hydro, tank doesn't work...probably needs a new fill nipple.

Also will throw in some extras like a couple extreme rage timer grips (may or may not work), a Trinity neoprene cover for the 70/4500 tank, and a thread protector.

$120 Shipped
$110 Shipped
$95 Shipped<--- PRICE REDUCED!!.

This post has been edited by aslanprime: 26 February 2012 - 12:04 PM

Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#2 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:42 PM

Still for sale!! :)
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

#3 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:34 PM

Still for sale. Dang...didn't think it would take so long to sell these 3 at this price. I mean, the 70/4500 as a hydro date of 03/10. That makes it practically brand new. Most used 68/4500 tanks with older hydro dates go for around $80 on Ebay plus shipping. I'm throwing in 2 steel tanks and shipping for essentially $40. And since this'll be a pretty heavy package, probably more than half of that will be eaten up in shipping.

Wow. I guess I could Ebay the package. I hate to do that though. Tempted to keep the 70/4500. Kinda wanted a DXS screw in, but if I can't get anything for the 70/4500...maybe I'll just keep it and Ebay the steel tanks for whatever I can get for them.

Ughhh....tough decision. Well, still for sale at this point...anty up fellas!!!

#4 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:56 AM

Honestly... the 70/45 has a re-hydro date of 3/10 so it's not really "new", its actually 6 years old. Still worth around $80 though, but that's limited to folks who actually want a Maxflo instead of screw in. A used, in hydro 48/3k isn't gonna get more than 40 shipped, let alone two out of hydro tanks one of which doesn't work (even is it is an easy fix, hopefully).

If I were you, I'd sell just the two 48's for as cheap as possible (maybe keep one as loner/backup?) & take the Maxflo off the perfectly good rehydro'd tank & try to sell it separately while keeping the tank. No doubt shipping tanks does suck, you hit the nail on the head - so try to do local sales if possible. Even if you only make $10-15 a steely to just hand it to someone, that's probably more in your pocket than if you had to ship them. If you sold just the reg online it would obviously be pretty easy to ship.

Then take cash from those sales & buy the 45 reg you want separately. A new Ninja or Myth can be had off eBay for under $40 shipped last I checked.

Good luck w/ the sale, hope it all works out for you & you get what you want!
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#5 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:09 PM

Just a "UP"...reduced the price!!

#6 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:03 PM

Still for sale!

$110 shipped

$95 shipped (REDUCED PRICE!!)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users