• You cannot reply to this topic

12 gram constant air adapter An emerging product Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Scavies 

• DIY Extrordinaire
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Valjean

Posted 13 December 2008 - 07:00 PM

I didn't know where to put this....so here sounded good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dummy-Fake-CO2-12-Gram...p3286.m20.l1116

First off, don't be stupid like me and try to tap one. It is dumb dumb dumb. There is no place for threads to hold on. When I tried it, the MPT shot straight out and put a nice gash across my chest. This dummy has full size threads, so safety is not a problem.

I'm sure that any ebayer that has an interest in stock or pistol play has seen this.

Got one in the mail last week. Wonderful product. Great construction.

But honestly, performance is where it's at. Now on my pistol, I'm getting consistent rapid fire shots and no need to change CO2 cartridges. I've already saved about ten dollars from last week's game by running C/A instead of 12 grams. Of course the remote line is the biggest cost in the set-up, but I have plenty laying around.
FREE stock picks and market analysis by a self-taught day trader!
TradersBase.com

#2 User is offline   thisissparta 

• Tonight, We Dine In Heck!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:thisissparta

Posted 13 December 2008 - 07:23 PM

Yeah, Noxx55 also makes these. They're much better than tapping a cartridge, my friend did that, but he was running a bottomline on his Ariakon when it cracked the wall of the 12ie, and the SS line shot off and hit the back of his hand, I think he broke some bones. :/ Not fun.
The Spartan Armory: 98 Custom, Spyder e99 Avant, Tippmann A5, PMI-1, Splatmaster, SL-68 II, Classic Mag, Nel-Spot 007, WGP Sniper II (~95), DM5, SL-68II, Dye Reflex, Sideline Duckslide, Pro-Carbine, Piranha LB, Splatmaster, PG convert, Tippmann Pro-Lite, K-Framed Palmer's Paladin, T8 with TRG and milling work, SA-8, Gargantom, Custom Cocker
Feedback: SO Forum (+13/-0) MCB: (+24/-0) I love Kaesie. Fact: I am a ninja.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users