• You cannot reply to this topic

X7 hopper on A5 This is way worth the $8. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Lucky13 

• Lucky Devil
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Lucky13

Posted 24 March 2007 - 05:50 PM

I bought an X7 hopper for my A5 last week and I'm very pleased. I have used the stock hopper, Tac-Cap, and Ricochet for my A5. So far this is the best by far. It's offest allowing you to clear your sight line for optics without putting a crazy bend or angling the hopper akwardly. The thing I didn't expect it to have was such a low profile as well. It's shorter but wider to allow the same amount of paint in it. This much improves your field of vision if your low-carrying your marker. That little bit goes a long way if your marker is up close to your face. The plastic isn't as sturdy as the stock and not nearly as stout as the Ricochet. It's a little more flexible which time will tell if this is adventagious or not. I've never gotten a bounce off my hopper but I'd like to once and while :D All in all for $8 I now have a Ricochet I paid way more for that is basically useless except for a spare notw.
"How can you shoot little kids when you're playing paintball!?" "It's easy......just don't lead them so much."

#2 User is offline   pbguy07 

• SPlat splat. you know it hurts!!
  • Pip

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:57 AM

View PostLucky13, on Mar 24 2007, 05:50 PM, said:

I bought an X7 hopper for my A5 last week and I'm very pleased. I have used the stock hopper, Tac-Cap, and Ricochet for my A5. So far this is the best by far. It's offest allowing you to clear your sight line for optics without putting a crazy bend or angling the hopper akwardly. The thing I didn't expect it to have was such a low profile as well. It's shorter but wider to allow the same amount of paint in it. This much improves your field of vision if your low-carrying your marker. That little bit goes a long way if your marker is up close to your face. The plastic isn't as sturdy as the stock and not nearly as stout as the Ricochet. It's a little more flexible which time will tell if this is adventagious or not. I've never gotten a bounce off my hopper but I'd like to once and while :) All in all for $8 I now have a Ricochet I paid way more for that is basically useless except for a spare notw.

8$ dang nice!!!
PBcost.com, We'll help you save!!
Compare Paintball Prices Online

#3 User is offline   euglow54 

• Bring it...
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:euglow54

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:09 AM

I heard the x7 hopper tends to hold balls in the front, and the marker has to be tilted backwards to release them. Is this true?
IPB Image
Kill by Necessity, Capture by Design
"Well, euglow54 might be the exact reason to keep the full head gear... " -Armory

#4 User is offline   BAGELS 

• good stuff^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I3agels

Posted 07 April 2007 - 09:53 AM

does it fit tightly in the a5 cyclone feed? that is the only thing i worry about, the hopper doesnt seem to have that little plastic piece that holds it in place

THE INVISI-SIG!
I have no sig, because I am cool like that.
I love my phantom, because it is cool like that....schweet

#5 User is offline   raptorbite 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:raptorbite

Posted 07 April 2007 - 12:14 PM

View Posteuglow54, on Apr 4 2007, 11:09 AM, said:

I heard the x7 hopper tends to hold balls in the front, and the marker has to be tilted backwards to release them. Is this true?

it is,mine does that,but with a little shake they come out.only way it happens is if you tilt your gun down
I miss the old days of sword beach and such

#6 User is offline   Enhander 

• Enhander
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Enhander

Posted 07 April 2007 - 04:16 PM

Check out the review of it on our site http://fearpaintball.net
Got comparision pics comparing the X7 hopper to the A5

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic