• You cannot reply to this topic

Duct Tape Creations Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   captillusion 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:CAPTILLUSION

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:33 AM

I am selling custom, hand made, duct tape wallets. These are not the cheap wallets made with paper, but 100% real duct tape. Each wallet is made with 15-20+ yards of pure duct tape. I have made 50+ wallets in the past and I can honestly say that my wallets dwarf any others in comparison.

These wallets aren't limited to gray duct tape. Colors include black, white, red, blue, yellow, purple, tan, light blue, brown, white and black checkered design. I can also get digital camo, neon pink, neon orange, silver metal, and more.

- Grey/Silver Wallets-

The wallets below are for those whom like a wallet they can use and abuse. These are clean cut and durable as hell. Like these, my wallet is based off standard grey/silver duct tape. I've used it for the past five years and it has been through the wash multiple times. It still looks great.

*Classic Wallet*

$8 shipped. Essentially the base of all other wallets. Clean and lightweight.

These wallets include: 1 big pocket for cash, 2 Large Pockets for laminated cards or extra credit cards (Can be modified to change pocket upon request), and six credit card holders.

Posted Image

*Standard Wallet v1*

$10 shipped. Includes all the essentials. Comes with two big pockets for cash, 2 large pockets for laminated cards or extra credit cards (can be modified to change pocket upon request), four credit card pockets, and a ID pocket.

Posted Image

*Standard Wallet v2*

$11 shipped. Includes all the essentials. Comes with two big pockets for cash, 2 large pockets for laminated cards or extra credit cards (can be modified to change pocket upon request), six credit card pockets, and a ID pocket.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Colored Wallets

These wallets are pieces of art. They are cool as hell and have endless possibilities. The wallets below are prototypes (100% functional and successful) These are just to give you an idea of what is possible. I'm not going to list any prices because every wallet is different.

-Monkey with a Gun Wallet-

I wanted to try a completely different layout with this wallet. The result was a bad ass innovative wallet that completely worked. On the back I pushed my limits by making the monkey with a gun logo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Woven Wallet-

On the front wallet there is the 3-stripe design which has become standard for color wallets. On the back I did something completely new. I made the checkered design by weaving duct tape together. The end result is something that looks sweet and feels great (It feels cushioned).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Below is just some examples of what I have left of wallets that I have made in the past. I have made multiple revisions and modifications since (most are not visible), but are still very similar.

-Checkered Black and White-

An alternate way for me to do the checkered design.

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Rising Sun on front-

This isn't as clean cut as my recent wallets, but it was a innovative idea nonetheless.

http://i103.photobuc...s2/DSC02281.jpg

-HK Rising Sun Design-

A very popular wallet when I sold these five or so years ago on pbnation. Looking back at it, I could have done a better job on the "HK"

Posted Image

Posted Image

What makes my wallets superior? Here's just a few of the reasons.

1. Experience. Every time I make a new wallet I find something I can improve. After making loads of wallets and using the wallets myself for around 8 years, I understand any potential weaknesses.
2. Smooth Edges. Most people don't think about rounding off the edges. Not only does it look better, but it also feels better and improves the durability.
3. Duck Brand Duct Tape. I've tried several brands and no tape compares to Duck Brand. Other brands such as Nashua have thing flimsy and wrinkly tape. Duck Brand is the premium in the tape industry.
4. Superior Design. My early wallets looked nothing like the ones I have today. Through trial and error, I was able to achieve the best possible design. My design creates durable, clean cut, and wallets that fold without having to be broken in.
5. Better Creativity. Duct tape wallets are art to me. I understand colors better than most people and I can create designs no one else can.

If you have an idea pm me. I can make almost anything out of duct tape. I've made backpacks, pod packs, belts, etc in the past.

#2 User is offline   skullcandy1993 

• M-TAO
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:35 PM

PM'd

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users