Special Ops Paintball: War With Friend Paintball GoPro Vids - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

War With Friend Paintball GoPro Vids Civil War Loading/Padded Melee weapons CTF Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   FutureSteve 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

Here is a link to all 4 of my game day videos, they are all pretty funny and fun.

http://www.youtube.c...qyVDgZ7b7jARrIg

Like us @ http://www.facebook.com/WarWithFriends

#2 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

Love it! Now you just need to incorporate it into LARPS.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#3 User is offline   FutureSteve 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

View PostPuzuma, on 08 January 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

Love it! Now you just need to incorporate it into LARPS.

When I read my email that Puzuma replied I knew that avatar :) It has been a while since I got on Spec Ops, glad to see you are still moderating.

I have been networking with LARP game leaders in Atlanta. We are trying out each others games, who knows what the future holds. If someone wants to create a story, props, and a setting. I'll bring an eye patch and supply the safety equipment and weapons! Sure would be fun.

Thanks for watching brother.

#4 User is offline   stinkfingr 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

dude, i really liked your vids, and your ideas for combining paintball with gaming is pretty cool. I am def gonna take some of those ideas to the local field and see if we can do some of them... the bigfoot sighting had me laughing my ass off !!

i thought trapping your pug was cool ... looks like he was used to the drill though ... lol

#5 User is offline   FutureSteve 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

View Postklaatu, on 10 January 2013 - 07:20 AM, said:

dude, i really liked your vids, and your ideas for combining paintball with gaming is pretty cool. I am def gonna take some of those ideas to the local field and see if we can do some of them... the bigfoot sighting had me laughing my ass off !!

i thought trapping your pug was cool ... looks like he was used to the drill though ... lol

I'm really pumped you watched and enjoyed my vids. civil war style handloading and the sky is the limit for crazy rules. Do it man, please send me some media or ideas you have if you ever get it going. Hahaha yeah big foot, that was great.

I have another game I'm wanting to test out I created called Zombie Gladiator League, It uses normal markers with limited ammo and other crazy stuff. Regular War With Friends Paintball has been so fun I have never wanted really to try something else. New Video coming in a week or son, we play again Saturday. I have a larper coming that is bringing is own weapons, armor, and shield :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users