Special Ops Paintball: WTT camo back bottle Phantom w/ dropout changer for a semi or sniper - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WTT camo back bottle Phantom w/ dropout changer for a semi or sniper Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   the eggman 

• ninjadodjy is always watching you...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:bake-bake

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:50 PM

rules:
YOU PM ME
dont lowball
no shenanigans

alright it has been a while and i feel like it is time to start fresh. i have only used this gun once but although i had fun just not rlly my style. i have it currently set up with a back bottle valve but i also have a dropout valve that is in great condition that i can add for the right gun. if you want to buy it separately.. eh $20. the camo is duracoated it was like that when i bought it idk why they did u can see the original anno thru the scratches in the duracoat which is a copper color which i honestly think looks better than the duracoat. i was going to get the camo stripped but, i am broke. has a clear pump handle and dye stickies (the old ones) snd a blue trigger shoe (idk either) NOTE: this is a players gun, if you are the type that gets all hung up on what your gun looks like then move on. this has a fair share of wear (say that 5 times fast) but since the last time i have checked shoots great.

and now.... pictars!!!

Posted Image
AUTOCOCKER NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE!!!!!!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

wants:
cockers
snipers
mags
a nice old school gun
pumps
ask me about anything else

un-wants:
tippmanns
spiders
any crap storm gun

This post has been edited by the eggman: 02 April 2011 - 11:03 PM

#2 User is offline   Flyinggobb 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:05 PM

I have a couple of Snipers sitting around. are you still selling this? since its been a month and all.
"BUT my plastic leather really came from a rare bread of Sharkaphant!" - Varadin

Its a Sale-a-palooza!!!
Sale-a-palooza!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users