Special Ops Paintball: Spec Ops tac grenade thigh holster - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spec Ops tac grenade thigh holster This baby's sweet!

#1 User is offline   Alex 

• Team Hashido Commander/Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 December 2005 - 05:28 PM

I play broadsword/ hammer with a broadsword vest. This is good, but i'm a grenade freak, so this wasnt enough, so i bought the thigh grenade holster. Its great. It doesnt slosh around on your leg as you run. Also because of its velcro strap, no matter what ur thigh size is, it'll fit! If you need to haul extra grenades or smoke grenades like i do, then this thing is perfect for you. Great for left or right leg, and not heavy or awkward! Post here if u have any questions for me!

#2 User is offline   scout_armorsquad 

• Christ is my Leader
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:scout_armorsquad

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:16 AM

Ya I have one and love it. I have the Spec Ops deluxe pistol holster on my other leg and it really ballances things off. My biggest problem with grenades is carring them. I use F bombs and they are big so it is great to have two perfect sized pockets on my leg to hold them. I have a link to a pic with me in my uniform sporting the grenade holster. Its kind of nice to be able to see it on someone to get the idea of how much they stick out on your leg and such. Here's the link My Rig

Also I have had mine for about two months and I have been able to practice with it on. What I do at our squad practices I put tennis balls in each pocket and practice throwing them durring play. Gets me used to opening the clips and throwing during real play.

Anyway, I too love this item. Keep em comin Spec Ops.

Love God, Love Paintball,
- Scout Out

#3 User is offline   Led Zeppelin 

• Now own a EGO 06
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Led Zeppelin

Posted 14 December 2005 - 09:23 AM

I put mine a pod seems easier to me

#4 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 December 2005 - 10:11 AM

Led Zeppelin, on Dec 14 2005, 08:23 AM, said:

Where in the world did you find a pod that a Big Boy fits in?????

#5 User is offline   Alex 

• Team Hashido Commander/Broadsword
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2005 - 01:19 PM

scout_armorsquad, on Dec 12 2005, 09:16 AM, said:

Ya I have one and love it. I have the Spec Ops deluxe pistol holster on my other leg and it really ballances things off. My biggest problem with grenades is carring them. I use F bombs and they are big so it is great to have two perfect sized pockets on my leg to hold them. I have a link to a pic with me in my uniform sporting the grenade holster. Its kind of nice to be able to see it on someone to get the idea of how much they stick out on your leg and such. Here's the link My Rig

Also I have had mine for about two months and I have been able to practice with it on. What I do at our squad practices I put tennis balls in each pocket and practice throwing them durring play. Gets me used to opening the clips and throwing during real play.

Anyway, I too love this item. Keep em comin Spec Ops.

ha i just ordered the specops eliminator holster for my other leg.

#6 User is offline   Mulletar 

• Emasculator of the puerile
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mulletar

Posted 17 December 2005 - 07:33 PM

I want to actually carry more ammunition on the field, but I don't want a pod belt as they're restrictive and I wanted a vest, so I figure I'll get a web belt, then the pod holder that goes on your leg. Does that seem to work the same?

94% of the people on this forum have an annoying statistic in their signature. If you think that's ridiculously stupid, or even if you're a part of the 0.5% that couldn't care less, put this in your sig.

#7 User is offline   drummerdude1234 

• "dude call PETA!"
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Drummerdude1234

Posted 01 September 2007 - 07:32 PM

i agree...i have the big boy thigh pouch and i love it..the only problem i have with it is that the belt strap going from the belt to the pack can slip and getn loose after standing and sitting a few times, but no biggie.

i also use this with my Cops911 version of the elim holster with a WSP in it and it works great! it feels like you dont have anything in the hoster or pouches beacuse its so evend out!

once i get my broadsword vest im gonna be packin!

4 big boy grenades
1 pistol with 3 10 round tubes and 3 12 grams
upgraded 98 as a primary
8 pods of paint

pretty strapped lol. -drummer

This post has been edited by drummerdude1234: 01 September 2007 - 07:33 PM

Broadsword # 3 I like Moes!!!! Check Out My Band-Here!
if you've ever gotten shot in the crotch, put this in your sig! Drummers secret plan "Speical" member #11 Are you in a band?

#8 User is offline   06shocker&ion 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:06shocker&ion

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:41 PM

The special ops gun holsters are in two models LH and RH, one for the left leg and one for the right leg. This product is a leg strap the same but it doesn't specify which leg its for. Is that because it works for both legs?

#9 User is offline   oldguny 

• The Chicago type writer.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Oldguny

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:15 PM

View PostMOATI, on Dec 14 2005, 10:11 AM, said:

Led Zeppelin, on Dec 14 2005, 08:23 AM, said:

Where in the world did you find a pod that a Big Boy fits in?????

^This^

do you mean pod rockets!?

When i see you your in my cross hairs,but when you see me your looking over your sholder still wondering why that tree is waving at you. "Explosives slove everthing"-Sandy WBC I'm going for a Sunday drive Navy Seal Style

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users