• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RH Dogleg stock New composite

#1 User is offline   Simiancell 

• Forum Nephilim
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 April 2007 - 09:22 PM

This is another So product that is being designed and manufactured in conjuction with Tippmann. So far I love the fit, feel and finish of this new composite stock. Stock is super light and feels bombproof. Fittings are a little tricky and there are some issues with the foregrip attaching, but it's really nice to free up that excess weight of the hpa tank by going remote. I do wish the stock tapered down an extra inch through its angle before it went flat as I prefer to keep my head up rather than dropping it down which forces me to bring the stock butt higher in my shoulder and I tend to bump the butt a bit with the rear of my mask, but that's just a personal observation. attaching the macro line to the stock is somewhat tricky, but the integrated macro in the stock is really nice alleviating the extra hoses and fittings on the previous dogleg. Thus far having only used it this weekend I would give it a 9 on build quality, 8 on design due to the front grip issue and an 8 on comfort and that's just a personal opinion as to the stock angles pitch.

#2 User is offline   duke of demolition 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Duke of Demolition

Posted 23 April 2007 - 07:18 PM

What kind of foregrip do you need with it? I am planning on getting an a5a2 foregrip dose that work well with it? And i am going to get a mp5 mag with the foregrip and run the line from the mag to the stock.

99% OF PEOPLE IN THIS GREAT GAME PLAY EITHER WOODSBALL OR SPEEDBALL IF YOU ARE PART OF THE 1% THAT PLAY PAINTBALL, PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG.

#3 User is offline   Simiancell 

• Forum Nephilim
  • Pip

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:48 AM

View Postduke of demolition, on Apr 23 2007, 07:18 PM, said:

What kind of foregrip do you need with it?

It comes with the A5-A2 front foregrip.

I am planning on getting an a5a2 foregrip dose that work well with it?

Not from what I can see without modifying the internal guts of the foregrip. You can see here that without modding it the macro line can't be inserted into the foregrip, due to the interior guts of it.

And i am going to get a mp5 mag with the foregrip and run the line from the mag to the stock.

If you use the A5-A2 foregrip you won't be able to use a mag, there's no room. If you only use a mag you'll have to mod it to make it work. Make sure the internal of the mag is big enough to recieve the tombstone, fitting and macro as shone in the pics above.

#4 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 25 April 2007 - 01:02 PM

View PostSimiancell, on Apr 24 2007, 07:48 AM, said:

View Postduke of demolition, on Apr 23 2007, 07:18 PM, said:

What kind of foregrip do you need with it?

It comes with the A5-A2 front foregrip.

I am planning on getting an a5a2 foregrip dose that work well with it?

Not from what I can see without modifying the internal guts of the foregrip. You can see here that without modding it the macro line can't be inserted into the foregrip, due to the interior guts of it.

And i am going to get a mp5 mag with the foregrip and run the line from the mag to the stock.

If you use the A5-A2 foregrip you won't be able to use a mag, there's no room. If you only use a mag you'll have to mod it to make it work. Make sure the internal of the mag is big enough to recieve the tombstone, fitting and macro as shone in the pics above.

There is not only the A5A2 grip, there is another made to go with the SO mp5 mag.

#5 User is offline   Simiancell 

• Forum Nephilim
  • Pip

Posted 25 April 2007 - 03:47 PM

View Postshadow_772, on Apr 25 2007, 01:02 PM, said:

There is not only the A5A2 grip, there is another made to go with the SO mp5 mag.

I was refering to what came with the comp. dogleg and nothing else. If you were to buy additional aftermarket products to do such things then it may be possible but it's not with the A5-A2 foregrip you recieve

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users