Special Ops Paintball: Anyone know of good zombies movies - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Anyone know of good zombies movies

#1 User is offline   Erickson 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 18-October 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Des Plaines, IL

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:08 PM

I'm mainly asking because I've watched both Night of the Dead, both Day of the Dead, both Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead, and Diary of the Dead way to many times because I can fall asleep during them and quote them fairly accurately. All of which are by George A. Romaro except the remake of Day of the Dead. I've watched and own Shaun of the Dead, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, The Evil Dead, The Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness, and Resident Evil Apocalypse. I'm not even sure if the Evil Dead and Army of Darkness movies classify as zombie movies. I've seen the other Resident Evil movies and really wasn't impressed with them. I've also seen Zombie Diarys which I thought sucked, unless you like the first person filming.

I'm really looking for a good zombie movie that I can switch out with all the other ones I've watched and seen probably at least 50 times each. If you got any other good horror films in mind also let me know.
0

#2 User is offline   PWalk 

  • Lacrosse Grenadier
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 146
  • Joined: 05-January 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Philadelphia
  • Brigade Name:Keg

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:13 PM

If you haven't seen ReAnimator your missing out on one of the best.
KEG



T.S.S.O.C. is proud to represent:
Tippmann | Lapco | PaintballX3 Magazine | Poco Loco Paintball | RAP4
0

#3 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:49 PM

I have the same problem. Zombie Movies are my favorite, but there are so few good ones. I heard of alot of joke ones to watch but I can't remember them at the moment.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

#4 User is offline   Legato 

  • AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Posts: 8,771
  • Joined: 02-February 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Milford, Massachusetts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:14 AM

Versus....mix zombie with the matrix, with sword fighting and highlander and you have a rough idea of the movie. Yakuza mobsters and an epic battle that takes place ever 300 years. And then you really have the movie. It is awesome. Japanese, but you can find copies that are dubbed
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT
0

#5 User is offline   kage83 

  • KaGe
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 219
  • Joined: 30-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SW Minnesota
  • Brigade Name:kage83

Posted 06 November 2009 - 07:22 AM

Shaun of the Dead is hands down the best Zombie movie ever!!! Funny and Zombie Gore...what else do you need?
If you are a Christian paintballer, put this in your sig

0

#6 User is offline   dextonik 

  • Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 14-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boise Idaho
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:51 PM

zombieland fo sho. I was laughing my butt off. I would recommend it it got pretty good reviews too. or another one that looks good is revised movie The Crazies.
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW
0

#7 User is offline   dextonik 

  • Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 14-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boise Idaho
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:58 PM

View PostErickson, on Nov 5 2009, 01:08 PM, said:

I'm mainly asking because I've watched both Night of the Dead, both Day of the Dead, both Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead, and Diary of the Dead way to many times because I can fall asleep during them and quote them fairly accurately. All of which are by George A. Romaro except the remake of Day of the Dead. I've watched and own Shaun of the Dead, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, The Evil Dead, The Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness, and Resident Evil Apocalypse. I'm not even sure if the Evil Dead and Army of Darkness movies classify as zombie movies. I've seen the other Resident Evil movies and really wasn't impressed with them. I've also seen Zombie Diarys which I thought sucked, unless you like the first person filming.

I'm really looking for a good zombie movie that I can switch out with all the other ones I've watched and seen probably at least 50 times each. If you got any other good horror films in mind also let me know.

Yes zombie diarys did in fact suck And I really didn't like land of the dead. to me it seemed a little cheesy for my taste. 28 weeks later was far superior to 28 days later. I didnt really care for 28 days later. one movie that I would never recommend to ANYONE would be zombiez It looked like it was produced in someones garage. with a cam corder. I would like my 3 dollars and an hour and a half of my life back please. Grrr!
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW
0

#8 User is offline   Dib 

  • Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 111
  • Joined: 17-October 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Salem, Or
  • Brigade Name:Dib

Posted 07 November 2009 - 02:22 PM

Fido is a great zombie spoof. It's almost a sequel to Shawn of the Dead.
If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death.
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death.
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death.
And if he gouges my eyes out, I'll curse him from beyond the grave.
0

#9 User is offline   JerseyPaint 

  • Jersey Fresh.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,243
  • Joined: 31-May 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:JerseyPaint

Posted 07 November 2009 - 03:23 PM

View Postdextonik, on Nov 7 2009, 03:58 PM, said:

View PostErickson, on Nov 5 2009, 01:08 PM, said:

I'm mainly asking because I've watched both Night of the Dead, both Day of the Dead, both Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead, and Diary of the Dead way to many times because I can fall asleep during them and quote them fairly accurately. All of which are by George A. Romaro except the remake of Day of the Dead. I've watched and own Shaun of the Dead, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, The Evil Dead, The Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness, and Resident Evil Apocalypse. I'm not even sure if the Evil Dead and Army of Darkness movies classify as zombie movies. I've seen the other Resident Evil movies and really wasn't impressed with them. I've also seen Zombie Diarys which I thought sucked, unless you like the first person filming.

I'm really looking for a good zombie movie that I can switch out with all the other ones I've watched and seen probably at least 50 times each. If you got any other good horror films in mind also let me know.

Yes zombie diarys did in fact suck And I really didn't like land of the dead. to me it seemed a little cheesy for my taste. 28 weeks later was far superior to 28 days later. I didnt really care for 28 days later. one movie that I would never recommend to ANYONE would be zombiez It looked like it was produced in someones garage. with a cam corder. I would like my 3 dollars and an hour and a half of my life back please. Grrr!

28 days > 28 weeks. I don't know how you think otherwise.

Are you agitating my dots? 10%
RIP HEMP/HEMD/PbF
0

#10 User is offline   Erickson 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 18-October 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Des Plaines, IL

Posted 07 November 2009 - 06:07 PM

Thanks for all of the replies so far. Land of the Dead was a disapointment of the Romaro's movies. I did like 28 Weeks Later better then 28 Days Later but they both were good. Zombieland was awsome.
0

#11 User is offline   Wh0pp3r 

  • Squad Marksman
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 59
  • Joined: 06-May 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 07 November 2009 - 08:52 PM

Automaton Transfusion.
A few of my buddies have watched it and said it was the best zombie movie they have ever seen. Supposed to be pretty brutal.
-Vinny
T9 Longbow
0

#12 User is offline   dextonik 

  • Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 14-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boise Idaho
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:15 AM

View PostJerseyPaint, on Nov 7 2009, 03:23 PM, said:

View Postdextonik, on Nov 7 2009, 03:58 PM, said:

View PostErickson, on Nov 5 2009, 01:08 PM, said:

I'm mainly asking because I've watched both Night of the Dead, both Day of the Dead, both Dawn of the Dead, Land of the Dead, and Diary of the Dead way to many times because I can fall asleep during them and quote them fairly accurately. All of which are by George A. Romaro except the remake of Day of the Dead. I've watched and own Shaun of the Dead, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, The Evil Dead, The Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness, and Resident Evil Apocalypse. I'm not even sure if the Evil Dead and Army of Darkness movies classify as zombie movies. I've seen the other Resident Evil movies and really wasn't impressed with them. I've also seen Zombie Diarys which I thought sucked, unless you like the first person filming.

I'm really looking for a good zombie movie that I can switch out with all the other ones I've watched and seen probably at least 50 times each. If you got any other good horror films in mind also let me know.

Yes zombie diarys did in fact suck And I really didn't like land of the dead. to me it seemed a little cheesy for my taste. 28 weeks later was far superior to 28 days later. I didnt really care for 28 days later. one movie that I would never recommend to ANYONE would be zombiez It looked like it was produced in someones garage. with a cam corder. I would like my 3 dollars and an hour and a half of my life back please. Grrr!

28 days > 28 weeks. I don't know how you think otherwise.

Its all difference of opinion.
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW
0

#13 User is offline   dextonik 

  • Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 14-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boise Idaho
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:19 AM

View PostDib, on Nov 7 2009, 02:22 PM, said:

Fido is a great zombie spoof. It's almost a sequel to Shawn of the Dead.

I've almost rented that movie like 5 times but kept passing it up. It looks like it would be dissapointing, but I shouldn't judge a book by its cover.
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW
0

#14 User is offline   Erickson 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 18-October 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Des Plaines, IL

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:25 AM

Well I ended up watching the Automatron Transfusion movie and it was ok, not the best but ok. Special effects could have been a little bit better but still a fairly watchable zombie movie. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that they ended the movie in the middle of a movie. They should have just completed it and been done with it. From what I remeber it came out in 06 and is suppose to have a sequal. Anybody know if they came out with it or if it is going by a different title so I can finish seeing what happens and finish persay reviewing it.

Keep them coming. I could really use a real good one to watch.
0

#15 User is offline   dextonik 

  • Grrrrrrr, ARRRG
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 496
  • Joined: 14-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boise Idaho
  • Brigade Name:dex.

Posted 09 November 2009 - 12:17 PM

View PostErickson, on Nov 9 2009, 01:25 AM, said:

Well I ended up watching the Automatron Transfusion movie and it was ok, not the best but ok. Special effects could have been a little bit better but still a fairly watchable zombie movie. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that they ended the movie in the middle of a movie. They should have just completed it and been done with it. From what I remeber it came out in 06 and is suppose to have a sequal. Anybody know if they came out with it or if it is going by a different title so I can finish seeing what happens and finish persay reviewing it.

Keep them coming. I could really use a real good one to watch.

theres one that is kinda a zombie movie, but people turn into rats and eat everybody. its one of those horror movie fest series. I think its call mulberry st. Its so-so and another one called quarentine which was rather decent, kinda has the blair witch effect but I liked it.
If you can't hack it, then I suggest you pack it!
I'm on it like white on rice, with a glass of milk in a snow storm.
Doesn't matter what gun you have, as long as you can hit what you're looking at.
Procrastinators of the world unite...TOMORROW
0

Share this topic:


  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users