Special Ops Paintball: My new deadly wind bolt for the ion. - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My new deadly wind bolt for the ion. Dirty Acronym!

#1 User is offline   White_Widow 

• ALL DAY!!!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:White_Widow

Post icon  Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:09 PM

I got a new bolt for my ion..its the deadly wind bolt. anywaze its leaking could it be from mr noy lubeing up the o-rinsgs?

other reasons why it could be leaking let me know please.

#2 User is offline   Piller 

• Piller
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Piller

Posted 16 January 2008 - 08:18 AM

You might have answered your own question. A couple drops of oil (or whatever lube you have) on each o-ring should solve the problem if that is where it's leaking from. If not, then you have a different problem.
Automaggot #123 - Pump User #152 - ICE Epic Owner
"Marketing hype in paintball?! The nerve of some people. After all, we paintballers would never throw our hard earned cash into the magic box of marketing hype."

#3 User is offline   White_Widow 

• ALL DAY!!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:White_Widow

Posted 16 January 2008 - 04:34 PM

View PostPiller, on Jan 16 2008, 10:18 AM, said:

You might have answered your own question. A couple drops of oil (or whatever lube you have) on each o-ring should solve the problem if that is where it's leaking from. If not, then you have a different problem.

Well its leaking out of the barrel so i am almost positive thats the reason i just needed someone elses opinion.

#4 User is offline   Galihad 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Galihad

Posted 16 January 2008 - 05:58 PM

hello and welcome to the wonderful world of DeadlyWind and their amazing products.

In the instructions you can find on the DW website it warns that they almost make the inner O-ring (the one on the stalk) too small because they expect it to swell when you lube it.

so after lubing up the inner o-ring with some Sl33k (PLEASE don't use any oil of any kind) as well as the two outer o-rings and air it up. If it still leaks after that apply a little bit more lube to the inner o-ring. If it persists after that then gently stretch out the inner o-ring (just a little)

also check to make sure that big plastic ring you have is fitting properly and in the right place (pretty sure its flat side facing up)

This should fix you right up, and if it doesn't then feel free to PM me and I'll do whatever I can to help ya out. I own this Bolt and it is amazing and will work wonders for you once you got it up and running right. :D

This post has been edited by Galihad: 16 January 2008 - 06:00 PM

Christian paintballers -beating the hell out of satan with tiny balls-
Sabre #117
My feedback!:click here

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users