98 Custom Troubles
Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:46 AM
Posted 24 June 2008 - 08:24 AM
The sear is what this sounds like to me. It won't necessarily do it all the time, before it fails completely it'll be an occasional problem.
Posted 24 June 2008 - 03:50 PM
1. Anyway, check the air system, it may be leaking. (with a Cyclone, you may be running low on air)
2. Check your o-rings on your tank.
3. Oil the shooting parts really good, that can do a world of good.
4. Make sure all the springs are in tact and not sprung or broken.
5. Check the response and make sure it is tuned.
6. Buy a new gun.
PM me for a #
Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:42 AM
Tippmann Owner's Club #112