Special Ops Paintball: Rec Ball Surrender Rules - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rec Ball Surrender Rules What do you use? Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   poor stocker 

• Allright men, time to bring in the big guns.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:poor stocker

Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:30 AM

That, or your playing with people who will shoot back very quickly, and your bunkering shot needs to be on them right as you come around.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

maximum 2 lines of text with images
Max 6 lines of text, no image

#62 User is offline   herrozerro 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Herrozerro

Posted 16 August 2006 - 10:07 AM

We usually play judgment, and that usually differs between players.

We also play honor, like last week i had rushed a player and we both took hits, mine all broke on him but i could not find any breaks on me i ran over to him because he was obviously out and had him check my back quick when i looked up next one of his teammates was standing there ready to shoot, but rather then calling me out or just shooting we just agreed on a 5 second run for me because i would have been either away or hidden if i haddnt had that check.

but back to the subject there are some people who will do a -10' battle and those who call out at a enemy comming remotely close...

the way i play is i call them out but keep my marker on them no matter what, if they dont raise their hands or call out i fire.

#63 User is offline   Drizit 

• Take me to your lizard
  • PipPip
  • Location:A small planet somewhere in the neighbourhood of Betelgeuse
  • Brigade Name:Drizit

Posted 16 August 2006 - 10:34 AM

personaly most of the time I don't take surenders, on the other hand most of the time I get shot doing it. However I also don't usualy offer it except to kids looking the other way. I am a big target 6'5" and 300lbs but I play with a S/C phantom and/or 2 Zeus's so I end up running for the 50 off the break (woods only i'm not fast enough to do it for speedball) and then keep pushing up from there bunker busting is what I end up doing and you just don't have time to ask every guy to surender when 6 others are shooting at you. Once i ran into a small building that I thought was empty good thing I had my zeus in one hand and my phantom in the other becasue there were 2 guys with angels in there and I don't think they would have take the mercy insted I just pluged 'em both on my way through the door and got a "WOW relax man, nice move we are leaving" (i must have looked a bit strung out but I had just run 1/4 of the field with no cover and lots off incoming fire) A 10' sugested surender is fine but requireing it... it just doesn't alwase work out that way particularly when there is more then 1 guy that you have the drop on. You could try shooting the first one and asking the second to surender but I wouldn't count on him taking it.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs and shoots you at point blank range becuase you thought 20+bps made you good. Pump Gun Pimp #1812
You're never more alive then the first time some one puts a gun to your favorite head and asks you to dance.
There must have been a time
when you could have said no.

#64 Guest_Jester3_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 16 August 2006 - 11:51 AM

Unless it's a little kid, I don't offer surrenders, because I'm not going to give the person a second chance to eliminate me. Likewise I will never accept a surrender offered to me.

This post has been edited by Jester3: 16 August 2006 - 11:51 AM

#65 User is offline   Stencil 

• UK Pumper. You heard!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Stencil

Posted 16 August 2006 - 12:22 PM

Well that's nice :)

This post has been edited by Stencil: 16 August 2006 - 12:24 PM

#66 Guest_Tyler {332nd} Ham_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 August 2006 - 01:12 PM

10ft, and the player can either surrender or duke it out.

#67 User is offline   Mars 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:59 PM

Our field has no close surrender rule, meaning you don't have to offer AND they don't have to surrender if you offer one. We do call players out if they get barrel tagged, even if the guy tagging is out of air/paint. I used to surrender people a lot more than I do now. I got tired of them trying to "wild west" it with me, so now I just shot them in the foot and move on to the next guy.

#68 User is offline   Brownies 

• ^hehe^
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:GHILLIE SNIPER

Posted 24 August 2006 - 01:51 PM

at my field if you yell SURRENDER! and the player puts his hands up, he is out, but he doesn't have to surrender
IPB Image
yay! finally a sig that obeys the guidelines

#69 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 24 August 2006 - 02:44 PM

We don't technically have one, but it's usually really close (5-10 feet).
You either call surrender or hit thier pods.

Our local field has a 25 feet "No Engagment" rule. If you get that close you call "Safety Kill" and they're out. Usually the Safety Kills are in place of run by's/bunkerings. Occasionally someone will get suprised and there will be a bunkering instance, but every time it's happened no one got upset about it.

We do have one jerk who likes to try and bunker people (Conviently "forgetting" about the rule). However, he's pretty large and slow, so he's none to good at it ;).
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users