Dang I need some Woodsball
Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:53 PM
I am looking at a couple of fields on PBReview and a couple look decent. I live in the Puyallup area and am willing to travel an hour or so for a good field.
Let me know which field you recommend and why!
Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:17 PM
This post has been edited by Dib: 22 April 2009 - 10:17 PM
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death.
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death.
And if he gouges my eyes out, I'll curse him from beyond the grave.
Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:45 AM
Also, check out Action Acres -- they have a great castle field and are expanding their woods field. Another good field to check out is Warpaint -- they have indoor and outdoor, and indoor is more "CQB" than speedball -- small buildings and what not, not supair bunkers or hyperball. The outdoor is in Keizer and the indoor is in north Salem. Again, all of this is within 30 minutes or so of Splat Action.
Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:00 PM
I would also suggest trying to get with Gang Greene for some games at thier private field. I have heard nothing but good things from friends that play out there.
KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN, MINDS CLEAR, AND GUNS ON POINT!!!!
Here comes that crazy BULL!!!!!!!!
Posted 23 April 2009 - 02:05 PM
If you're willing to travel an hour, there are going to be four fields within your zone: OP, DZ, KC's, and FF
I think Paradise closed down a year or two ago???
This post has been edited by Cant Aim: 23 April 2009 - 02:07 PM
Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:32 PM
Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:40 PM
- You guys have air and CO2. Awesome. How much for refills?
- Do you guys charge any field fee?
- The bathroom question again - and do you have any other amenities on site?
- Bring your own paint, correct? No Monster Balls I am guessing (hoping )
- Any rules, regulations I need to know about, things you guys ask of new players.
- What time do you guys play at - to and from?
- How big is your field?
- Is the field mostly woodsball?
- Ample parking?
- Anything else you can think of telling me that may help getting people interested.
Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:28 AM
Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:23 AM