• You cannot reply to this topic

distraught Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   shimbo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:shimbo

Post icon  Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:26 AM

im totally new to paintball, i went out and bought a gun, now i cant find anyone who wants to play lol. i found this field smakzone near me but i come to find out they just closed so here is my sad pathetic plea....will someone let me play with them? god that sounds so pathetic but now i have no other choice lol. i live near saint louis, im about 1hr south, im looking for woodsball not speedball. PLEASE HELP :)

#2 User is offline   Erndogg 

• Team Suburban Support
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Erndogg

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:06 AM

Welcome.

Where about are you from? I am sure there are people who play in your area, but its hard to help you out if we dont know where you are from :)

#3 User is offline   shimbo 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:shimbo

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:19 AM

in between ste. genevieve and farmington, sorry thought i meantioned it in the post lol

#4 User is offline   Specterunseen 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 31 October 2009 - 06:41 AM

View Postshimbo, on Oct 31 2009, 07:26 AM, said:

i live near saint louis, im about 1hr south, im looking for woodsball not speedball. PLEASE HELP ;)

i think that does mention location :)

#5 User is offline   fastlearner 

• Are you Ready?
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:fastlearner

Posted 31 October 2009 - 10:53 AM

Yes, Smakzone is a great loss to those of us in the scenario/big game community who saw it as a wonderfull escape. The announcement is less than three days old and most of us are still getting over the suddeness of the closure. I was actually getting my 9 year old son prepared to celebrate his 10th birthday by taking him to Smakzone's annual "Operation Eminent Storm"

Woodsball teams in the area are Team Blackout, S.O.G.7, & St Louis Samurai.

I myself, live in the western part of suburban St. Louis. Fields that may work for you are Fearless Fighters and Bushwhackers paintball both are in Pacific.

South of your general location is Crowley Ridge Paintball and Runaway paintball.
Play Safe, Play Fair, Play hard

"The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life." Teddy Roosevelt

#6 User is offline   Kheph 

• Mackenzie's Dad
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Kheph

Posted 02 November 2009 - 08:55 AM

View Postshimbo, on Oct 31 2009, 07:26 AM, said:

im totally new to paintball, i went out and bought a gun, now i cant find anyone who wants to play lol. i found this field smakzone near me but i come to find out they just closed so here is my sad pathetic plea....will someone let me play with them? god that sounds so pathetic but now i have no other choice lol. i live near saint louis, im about 1hr south, im looking for woodsball not speedball. PLEASE HELP :P

Still Reeling about Smakzone... Shimbo, there are still plenty of us around...all you have to do is keep in touch with us.. Some of us are planning on heading out to Fearless Fighters the weekend before Thanksgiving...so if you want to plan on making that one you're more than welcome. As for big games...we're not sure what we're going to end up doing. As Fastlearner said...there is Crowley Ridge and Runaway PB....plus all the local fields. Riversplat seems to be a really good field for a little bit of everything...nice speedball fields, castle field, and a few small woodsball fields...

For myself, I'm starting to work on my schedule for next year and first stop may be Kharkov at Bearclaw Paintball in Fayetteville, TN Feb 27-28...

Keep in touch

Kheph
Qloader Player Rep.- Midwest
Khephren
QLoader-Midwest Player Rep.

Proud to be a Christian!!!

#7 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:37 PM

Look on the nation. There are a ton of ballers from all over the midwest there.

#8 User is offline   commando kyle 

• Feel free to salute at any time.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Commando_Kyle

Posted 11 December 2009 - 09:00 AM

Wow. Ive been out of the loop for a while. I loved Smakzone. Fast, if you still have my email, drop me a line. When I get back from Afghanistan, Id like to get back into the game.
OIF '08 OEF '09-'10
Camo Bandits-"By Force and Valor"

#9 User is offline   Hellhound 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hellhound

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:37 PM

Team Green Devils have 4-5 guys in the STL and I live 5 miles from riversplat. also I know a few people who play outlaw ball on private land
Proud member of team Green Gevils
Proud to be a woodland warrior
Giesterjager CO OK DDAY

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users