• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A phone question.. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Shadow444 

• Hm.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:36 PM

I'm getting a blackberry curve soon, and I was wondering which service would have the cheapest data plan? I need unlimited texting as well and wanted to go as cheap as I possibly could.
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it...

#2 User is offline   The Bear 

• The Bear
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Ghost Bear

Posted 22 January 2009 - 06:20 AM

I've have the Curve on AT&T. I have unlimited texting and data with internet. I think it's 20 for unlimited texting (though that's part of a family plan) and 30 for internet with unlimited data. This is in addition to the base cost of the plan, but I think you'll find it's all fairly close in features and price with any carrier. See which one gets best coverage in your area, becuase unlimited data won't help you if you don't have enough signal to run their EDGE network.

Bear
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   C0N0R 

• whose the guy who horked our clothes eh?
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mad Sabre

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:08 PM

View PostThe Bear, on Jan 22 2009, 08:20 AM, said:

I've have the Curve on AT&T. I have unlimited texting and data with internet. I think it's 20 for unlimited texting (though that's part of a family plan) and 30 for internet with unlimited data. This is in addition to the base cost of the plan, but I think you'll find it's all fairly close in features and price with any carrier. See which one gets best coverage in your area, becuase unlimited data won't help you if you don't have enough signal to run their EDGE network.

Bear

+1, couldnt have said it better.
SO's own Guitar player/luthier (builder), ask me any questions about guitars or guitar building.
brownie points-15
Gear- Jackson DX10D with OFR, Tremol-no, and concentric pots. Schecter omen 6 with... wait.. wrong forum..
Hope you plan on keeping it, resale on big pickups is dropping faster than your mom's skirt-aqua__scummm

#4 User is offline   ghostsniper 

• Hicks in the Sticks team captian
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ghostsniper

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:39 PM

It depends on how many bells and whistles you want. I go thru Unicel, and I have free unlimited incoming, uotgoing, long distance, and texting. All for 39 dollars a month. I don't have alot of fancy gadgets, but its cheap. Unicel is merging with verizon soon, Verison is sending me a new 200 dollar Motorola phone for free, and I get to keep my plan and current rate. :D
Faith in Humanity points: ...........err, what faith in humanity??

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users