Special Ops Paintball: T2W Stock - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

T2W Stock Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Steiner007 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 20
  • Joined: 22-March 11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney, Australia

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:51 PM

Hi guys,

Just wondering if the T2W stock will be coming back?
0

#2 Guest_MOATI_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:24 AM

View PostSteiner007, on 22 March 2011 - 06:51 PM, said:

Hi guys,

Just wondering if the T2W stock will be coming back?



We're working on manufacturing options as we speak.
0

#3 User is offline   Steiner007 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 20
  • Joined: 22-March 11
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney, Australia

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:14 PM

View PostMOATI, on 24 March 2011 - 04:24 AM, said:

View PostSteiner007, on 22 March 2011 - 06:51 PM, said:

Hi guys,

Just wondering if the T2W stock will be coming back?



We're working on manufacturing options as we speak.


Thanks for the reply mate :tup:

Forgive me.....my ADHD is getting the better of me......is there an ETA?

Cheers dude :thanks:
0

#4 User is offline   StockPatriot 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 23-January 11

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:02 PM

View PostSteiner007, on 23 March 2011 - 07:14 PM, said:

View PostMOATI, on 24 March 2011 - 04:24 AM, said:

View PostSteiner007, on 22 March 2011 - 06:51 PM, said:

Hi guys,

Just wondering if the T2W stock will be coming back?



We're working on manufacturing options as we speak.


Thanks for the reply mate :tup:

Forgive me.....my ADHD is getting the better of me......is there an ETA?

Cheers dude :thanks:



Hi MOATI. Hearing that the T2W is coming back is awesome news!!! Just wanted to chime in that I too am looking to buy one. The sooner it comes back, the better.

This post has been edited by StockPatriot: 23 March 2011 - 09:03 PM

0

#5 Guest_MOATI_*

  • Group: Guests

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:01 AM

I will have an ETA once we have a definite manufacturing solution.
0

#6 User is offline   hawkfire999 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 12
  • Joined: 09-December 09
  • Brigade Name:hawkfire999

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:45 PM

Best news I have heard all day!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
0

#7 User is offline   StockPatriot 

  • Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 23-January 11

Posted 14 April 2011 - 10:04 PM

View PostMOATI, on 24 March 2011 - 06:01 AM, said:

I will have an ETA once we have a definite manufacturing solution.



Any news on the T2W stock's return? Will you be offering the gas thru version as well?
0

#8 User is offline   Eskimo 

  • Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,319
  • Joined: 05-August 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Whitby Canada.
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:18 AM

View PostStockPatriot, on 14 April 2011 - 11:04 PM, said:

View PostMOATI, on 24 March 2011 - 06:01 AM, said:

I will have an ETA once we have a definite manufacturing solution.



Any news on the T2W stock's return? Will you be offering the gas thru version as well?



Could I ask if by any chance I might be able to get a RAW T2W stock? if possible when they come? if they come?
0

#9 User is offline   MOOSE93 

  • Fresh Prince of the W.G.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 193
  • Joined: 06-April 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Brigade Name:MOOSE93

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:29 PM

View PostMOATI, on 23 March 2011 - 12:24 PM, said:

View PostSteiner007, on 22 March 2011 - 06:51 PM, said:

Hi guys,

Just wondering if the T2W stock will be coming back?



We're working on manufacturing options as we speak.


:comp:

YAY!!!!!!!
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users