• You cannot reply to this topic

Zap 'Tork' Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Monoxide 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Monoxide

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:55 PM

Here is my review on the Zap 'Tork' paintballs. My marker setup (at the time) was an A-5 with Flatline, E-Grip, Solid Stock, Remote Line, and using co2. Anyways, right out the box the paintballs looked dimpled, and not very great. Upon closer inspection, i'd say at least 1 in 5 balls was decently dimpled. Not a good sign. When my friends came over for a day of paintball I loaded up my Tork rounds for a first game. I took a few practice shots and some trees. They seemed to fly decently straight, even though many were dimpled. As we started to play a couple games though is when the trouble starts... these balls DON'T break! The day was a cloudless, 80 degree day. I shot some of my friends up to 4 times without a break. They're rock solid. Most of the time my friends would call themselves out simply due to the sheer pain caused by these indestructable paint pellets. I will rate these paintballs about a 2/5, merely because of their cost. I would not recommend these balls to anyone, even for recreational play.

#2 User is offline   Hellspawn 

• A Fetching Fetcher
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 March 2007 - 10:06 AM

I used Tork for a year and a half, I agree with everything in this review except I didnt have a major problem with dimpled balls, dimpled balls isnt the issue, in fact a dimpled ball will fly as straight as a non dimpled one (check out a golf ball) my issue was that I couldent buy a break, I could drop these balls with some force and then would bounce right off concrete, I would end up putting 5-6 balls in the air at a target hoping to get a single break.

Shell is too thick for me.

#3 User is offline   Buckfrenzy 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Buckfrenzy

Posted 27 March 2007 - 08:25 PM

I was about to write a review on Tork and I saw this thread.

I loved the stuff. I may have purchased a very fresh batch. I didn't have any dimples, the balls had a nice thick fill, and it broke well on target.

I used it in my Shocker with a .689 insert in my Freak kit. It was 65 degrees or so in my backyard with no noticeable wind.

It shot perfect at around 285fps. I was working on snapshooting and running while shooting, and it went straight every time.

I also bought a case of it at Sports Authority for $19.95, which is why I am so excited about this paint.
Proud member of Shogun PSP and Jolly Green.
JOLLY GREEN
BUY MY PUMP

#4 User is offline   PliskinAJ 

• ^^ i got dirt on my face ^^
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PliskinAJ

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:03 PM

1000 round case or 2000 round case.

#5 User is offline   Buckfrenzy 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Buckfrenzy

Posted 03 April 2007 - 02:20 PM

2000. I looked in the box and couldn't believe it.
Proud member of Shogun PSP and Jolly Green.
JOLLY GREEN
BUY MY PUMP

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users