• You cannot reply to this topic

Our fearless leaders stats "Commanding Generals" Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   thebostinian 

• SOFA Favorite Member Title 2009
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:thebostinian

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:27 PM

Okay, i know that it's hard to remember stats if you're posting a few days afterward...but do you really think that we're all stupid enough to believe that you played 50 times in a day and racked up 99 kills to no eliminations each time? or that you made 40-odd purchases on the SpecOps site, each 5 seconds-ish apart, totaling the cost of a honda civic? or you're the captain of 80 different paintball teams, all with the same name and location? achieving the rank of commanding general...and yet in my scouring of the pages, there is not a single legit commanding general on the entire site w/ a public page. i haven't even looked at the lower ranks, but still...when the only Elite member in the whole Brigade (8 - BALL) is a Command Sergeant, and just barely at that...c'mon, people, have a little respect for the game.

"Yeah, but a thread that started out as borderline weird and creepy to begin with has now taken a left turn into 'Deliverance." - Violator
Don't try to pronounce the second "o". Instead, try realize the truth: there is no second "o"

#2 Guest_Jester3_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:28 AM

View Postthebostinian, on May 22 2007, 07:27 PM, said:

Okay, i know that it's hard to remember stats if you're posting a few days afterward...but do you really think that we're all stupid enough to believe that you played 50 times in a day and racked up 99 kills to no eliminations each time? or that you made 40-odd purchases on the SpecOps site, each 5 seconds-ish apart, totaling the cost of a honda civic? or you're the captain of 80 different paintball teams, all with the same name and location?

Well I am, can't speak for anyone else though. :dodgy:

#3 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 25 May 2007 - 06:53 PM

When the team link went live it was still in beta. As far as I know it is still in beta. Anyways, when it initially went live several people were having problems posting their team and some accidentally posted duplicate entries. Spec Ops is still working on the team link. Not sure how long it will be before they get all the bugs worked out. Among many other things they are hard at work getting their new field ready for the Elite Weekend.

#4 User is offline   thebostinian 

• SOFA Favorite Member Title 2009
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thebostinian

Posted 25 May 2007 - 06:56 PM

okay, makes sense...but attempting to create a team where you are the only member (and therefore team captain) and doing it over and over is still kinda fishy

"Yeah, but a thread that started out as borderline weird and creepy to begin with has now taken a left turn into 'Deliverance." - Violator
Don't try to pronounce the second "o". Instead, try realize the truth: there is no second "o"

#5 User is offline   vasmir 

• Delta Paintball Team
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:vasmir

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:09 PM

Cheating your stats is one of the most retarded things you could do. It's like punching yourself in the dark.

Think specops ranks matter? "Hey I'm seargant!" "Oh I'm a LT!" Who cares.

#6 User is offline   Dark Shadow Hunter 

• Screwball, one each.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Dark Shadow Hunter

Posted 25 May 2007 - 07:09 PM

My guess is that the person posting the team on the team link is the only member that is a part of the Brigade.

I have ran into several people who do not join because someone on their team is a member. They get all the information from the one or two team members that are part of the Brigade.

#7 User is offline   Pyrate Jim 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 May 2007 - 05:50 AM

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row.

I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello, I was scouted by the Mets, I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge.

I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie. Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat .400. My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me.

I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby PEE SHOOTER, and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations for the CIA. I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me.

I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

But I have never made a brigade page.
CT co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals
http://www.pbmarshals.com/
PTI #2691 ~ C1, C2, C5, C5a, C6

#8 User is offline   woodsballerforever 

• official part of the War Eagles team.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:P.I.

Posted 29 May 2007 - 08:19 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^
wow i just laughed for about three hours after reading that.

#9 User is offline   stevers 

• Official Sabre #68 Official Broadsword #49
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Stevers

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:52 PM

Awsome, Pyrate Jim! with all that energy, you must be a pretty handy guy! great post, I'm still laughing!
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Winston Churchill

"Let's Roll" Todd Beamer, 9-11-01

#10 User is offline   Z3R0 

• Spontaneous Hate Machine
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Z3R0 (Sledgehammer)

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:02 PM

:P That was hilarious, Pyrate Jim. I have no idea where you got it, and I don't know if I want to know :P.

-J'92
Posted Image
Lapco Grey Ghost 2008, Classic Automag, PM8, 06 Cyborg

#11 User is offline   Pyrate Jim 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:40 PM

:o
That's the cover page of my resume.

But it demonstrates the fact you can put ANYTHING in your brigade page, regardless of the truth.

(if I made a brigade page, it would be taken the same way even if I told the truth. Which is why I don't have one)

Glad it was enjoyable.

#12 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 11 June 2007 - 01:09 PM

Those people that manage to play 50 times a day are doing it for the free schwag you get with higher ranks.
However, the Spec Ops people check all this before you get your schwag, so you really don't get anything other than a waste of time.

Also, Pyrate Jim...that was brilliant /applause
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#13 User is offline   Ranger-Force 

• DEVIL DOG
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:MAVERIC 6

Posted 26 June 2007 - 10:23 PM

well there are some honoest players that are lieutenants. i mean not all officers are liers. me for instance i am a lieutenant. and i never lied about anything on my profile. if it wasnt private i would show you. but i do believe anyone over lieutenant or captain are liers.

#14 User is offline   Pyrate Jim 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 June 2007 - 04:17 AM

View PostRanger-Force, on Jun 27 2007, 01:23 AM, said:

me for instance i am a lieutenant. and i never lied about anything on my profile. if it wasnt private i would show you. but i do believe anyone over lieutenant or captain are liers.

First, why bother with a brigade page and a banner saying "check it out" in your sig and then hide it? That proves nothing.
Second, you are fourteen years old. I have paintballs older than you.

It might be interesting to see where they would put me if I made a page.
I quite literally own a museum of paintball gear that I have collected over the past 20 years of playing.
I couldn't even count how many days of play or people eliminated during that time, but over 100 tournaments including the World Cup in '98, and countless scenario games from Vermont to Georgia. There are almost 30 patches from scenario games on my jacket, and not many give out patches. I've generalled 14 of those with a record of 12-2 and had articles published in Paintball Sports and APG.

You want proof?
Setting up the museum last year (it's grown since then)
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tLlgrX2Q8dk
Some guns:
http://i62.photobuck...im/DSCF0184.jpg

Put that in your brigade pipe and smoke it.
:rolleyes:

#15 User is offline   Ranger-Force 

• DEVIL DOG
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:MAVERIC 6

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:25 PM

well i seen 2 real commanding generals that couldnt of lied. they bought $25000 worth of gear from the store.

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users