#1 User is offline   fastlearner 

• Are you Ready?
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:fastlearner

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:24 PM

An Email I received from Perry...

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that I am planning to reopen Battle Creek or another paintball facility in Mid-Missouri. However, I am looking for another location. One reason for the closing was that the owners of the property (I just had a lease purchase agreement) had some serious tax issues. The Dept. Of Revenue was about to send the matter to the prosecuting attorney to begin seizing property. I thought since business was so bad due to the economy that it would be best for me to cut and run with what money I did have. This also allowed the bank to make their move so DOR could not seize the property if the bank owns it. The bank is very happy that I informed them and I am on very good terms with the vice president of commercial loans. He and others complimented me on my efforts in cleaning the place up. The bank has even asked if I was interested in reopening it this spring. But to be honest, I would prefer to reopen paintball by itself somewhere else and not have to deal !
with the campground so I could concentrate on paintball.

I could use your help in locating a possible new location. If anyone knows of primarily wooded property (50 - 100 acres) with good access that is for sale or would be interested in a long term lease, I would greatly appreciate you letting me know. You can get in touch with me either through the BC forum or email me: perrysingleton@yahoo.com

Lastly, I am for the time being leaving the forum up to facilitate the paintballers of Mid-Missouri to have a venue to communicate.
Let us know if you are going to play somewhere so we can possibly join you.

Thanks for everything,
Perry

Play Safe, Play Fair, Play hard

"The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life." Teddy Roosevelt

#2 User is offline   thisissparta 

• Tonight, We Dine In Heck!!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:thisissparta

Posted 19 October 2008 - 11:27 PM

I got this today! :P WOOHOO!

It should be called Phoenix Paintball or something. :D
The Spartan Armory: 98 Custom, Spyder e99 Avant, Tippmann A5, PMI-1, Splatmaster, SL-68 II, Classic Mag, Nel-Spot 007, WGP Sniper II (~95), DM5, SL-68II, Dye Reflex, Sideline Duckslide, Pro-Carbine, Piranha LB, Splatmaster, PG convert, Tippmann Pro-Lite, K-Framed Palmer's Paladin, T8 with TRG and milling work, SA-8, Gargantom, Custom Cocker
Feedback: SO Forum (+13/-0) MCB: (+24/-0) I love Kaesie. Fact: I am a ninja.

#3 User is offline   slowerpig81 

• This man is a Beast with that Phantom. -thisissparta
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:slowerpig81

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:09 PM

That's pretty sweet. Even though I only got to see Perry at the big game I went to in Feb., I could tell he's a nice guy, and his skills at running a great field are, well, great!

I hope he opens another field like BC, heh, maybe even with a creek through it. And I although a re incarnation of the compound is probably pretty unlikely, I bet he will come up with something great.

Aah, fastlearner, I just recognized your name. I knew it was familiar. You were the red charlie leader for operation frozen arse in Feb 08. I was on that squad. That was good times.

This post has been edited by slowerpig81: 27 October 2008 - 06:42 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users