Special Ops Paintball: REALLY expensive paint. - Special Ops Paintball

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

REALLY expensive paint. what is the average paint price where you are at.

#31 User is offline   mr. thunderclese 

• killah
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:mr. thunderclese

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:40 AM

View PostZ3R0, on Mar 1 2008, 03:05 PM, said:

View Postmr. thunderclese, on Mar 1 2008, 12:00 PM, said:

Holy Smokes you guys are getting done dirty if your paying anything more than 75 a case for premium......shoot, come to think of it for more than a hundred bucks a case I better get a massage .... a case of beer...something Geez_O!

No no, that $120 is for Hotbox. I don't have the option of anything better, and I wouldn't want anything worse unless it was like $10/case.

-Z3R0

THATS TOO MUCH BOB! <-----the price is right.....anyone?? No way would i ever drop that much on a case of paint....thats almost as much as i paid for my ion :)

#32 Guest_PhantomAssassin_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:44 AM

Sometimes I use Monsterballs because I can shoot fast with my Shocker and once somebody is hit with 10 bouncers they call themselves out anyway...

#33 User is offline   mr. thunderclese 

• killah
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:48 AM

View PostPhantomAssassin, on Mar 2 2008, 10:44 AM, said:

once somebody is hit with 10 bouncers they call themselves out anyway...

Sounds like monsters alright LOL

#34 Guest_PhantomAssassin_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:54 AM

Lol. When I have kids I'm not going to buy them bouncy balls. I'll just buy MonsterBalls!

#35 User is offline   Z3R0 

• Spontaneous Hate Machine
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Z3R0 (Sledgehammer)

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:49 AM

View Postmr. thunderclese, on Mar 2 2008, 12:40 PM, said:

Holy Smokes you guys are getting done dirty if your paying anything more than 75 a case for premium......shoot, come to think of it for more than a hundred bucks a case I better get a massage .... a case of beer...something Geez_O!

No no, that $120 is for Hotbox. I don't have the option of anything better, and I wouldn't want anything worse unless it was like $10/case.

-Z3R0

THATS TOO MUCH BOB! <-----the price is right.....anyone?? No way would i ever drop that much on a case of paint....thats almost as much as i paid for my ion :)

That's why I rarely go over a bag, maybe a bag and a half in an 8-hour day of play. Should be less if I decide to use my pump. Although probably more if I use my Cyborg.

That's just regular southern Ontario pricing. There's only one field I know of that's significantly cheaper, but I don't know if they're still in business or not. And even if they are, it's only a single Airball field (Xball I think). I wouldn't really want to play there for more than a couple of hours with only one field.

-Z3R0
Posted Image
Lapco Grey Ghost 2008, Classic Automag, PM8, 06 Cyborg

#36 User is offline   mr. thunderclese 

• killah
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:39 PM

View PostZ3R0, on Mar 2 2008, 11:49 AM, said:

-Z3R0

THATS TOO MUCH BOB! <-----the price is right.....anyone?? No way would i ever drop that much on a case of paint....thats almost as much as i paid for my ion :wacko:

That's why I rarely go over a bag, maybe a bag and a half in an 8-hour day of play. Should be less if I decide to use my pump. Although probably more if I use my Cyborg.

That's just regular southern Ontario pricing. There's only one field I know of that's significantly cheaper, but I don't know if they're still in business or not. And even if they are, it's only a single Airball field (Xball I think). I wouldn't really want to play there for more than a couple of hours with only one field.

-Z3R0

@ that price i would play pump all the time too! You guys dont play outlaw up there?

#37 User is offline   Z3R0 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:46 PM

View Postmr. thunderclese, on Mar 2 2008, 03:39 PM, said:

View PostZ3R0, on Mar 2 2008, 11:49 AM, said:

-Z3R0

THATS TOO MUCH BOB! <-----the price is right.....anyone?? No way would i ever drop that much on a case of paint....thats almost as much as i paid for my ion :wacko:

-Z3R0

@ that price i would play pump all the time too! You guys dont play outlaw up there?

It's quite common around here actually (neighbouring towns). However, in my town, it is literally "outlaw," as in it's against town bylaws to fire anything within city limits, which includes real firearms, paintball markers, airsoft guns, even bows. Besides, out of all of us, we all live in purely residential neighbourhoods with yards no longer than 30 feet or so. And if we're going to drive out of town, there's only 4-5 of us who would be playing anyway, and we haven't got a chronograph yet. And it's not totally legal to outlaw on federal/province land as far as I know, unless you're pretty far out from any "structure" (which includes roads and power lines).

-Z3R0

This post has been edited by Z3R0: 02 March 2008 - 02:47 PM

Posted Image

#38 User is offline   S.T.A.R.S XO. Short 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:16 PM

I feel really bad for you guys... I am used to paying MAX 60 bucks a case ANYWHERE I go around here... usually I have marbs for about 45 a case or Premium at 35 a case... If it was the 100 you guys are talking I sure would be getting in the pump gun time...

... 100 bucks, I couldn't imagine paying that price...

#39 User is offline   Z3R0 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:20 PM

That's why I always bite my tongue and refrain from screaming at someone whenever I see a person complaining about paying $60-70/case. I would love that kind of pricing. Either way, it's still paintball. But spending less on it is better if I can... so it really gets me ticked when someone complains that they pay "so much" when it's only half of what I do :dry:.

-Z3R0
Posted Image

#40 User is offline   commander mike 

• the door is locked now but its open if your true - Metallica
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:commander mike

Posted 04 March 2008 - 07:40 PM

PMI premium is $50.
Posted Image
Friends dont let friends shoot .50 cal... - The Stuntman

#41 User is offline   Buzz Killington 

• First you get the sugar
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Halfro

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:05 AM

View PostDVLCHLD, on Mar 1 2008, 09:46 AM, said:

Holy Crap ! Some of those prices are insane. A case of good decent paint around here is $40.00. You can get a case of cheaper paint for $30.00 but it's too crappy to use. Life's too short to shoot crappy paint. lol. My BT cost $107.00 brand new. It's sad that some places charge more for a case of paint than what a new marker cost. lol.

View PostT-Rex, on Mar 1 2008, 04:48 PM, said:

View PostZ3R0, on Mar 1 2008, 05:35 AM, said:

$120/case where I usually play.

-Z3R0

View PostDigitalPirate, on Mar 1 2008, 08:49 AM, said:

Paintball Paradise: $170 a case.

You guys are getting ripped off. I shared paint at that one place. My regular place has a case for 70 bucks, so you guys that get it for less are REALLY lucky.

Thanks for the info, the cheapest I have ever seen was online paint for 20 bucks. I thought that was amazing.

It's the cost of living in Canada. 120$/case here

http://www.londonpaintball.com/ <--- great canadian paintball shop!

#42 User is offline   infinital 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:infinital

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:46 AM

Everywhere here is FPO, but the Kick'n Paint at the crappy field is 60 bucks, but it always breaks in barrel so I can't shoot it, so I go to the other field where paint is 70 bucks for RPS stingers... 40 dollars over price, oh well.

At gander mountain I can get paint to test my gun with (marbs) for 80 bucks, but most of the time I can bargain it down to 70. The guys behind the counter don't care, all I have to tell them is it was listed for 70

#43 User is offline   motoguy1251 

• Mustache Afficianado
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:motoguy1251

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:51 AM

Ive never paid more than 65 for premiums. and 40 for midgrades.
1Ill be on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm!!
2Games: Americas Army, Battlefield 2,2142,1942,vietnam,Fear, CSS,Red Orchestra,DOD, Oblivion,GaryMod,more

#44 User is offline   jag06 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:jag06

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:21 AM

The 2 of the fields in the area are $65 for the cheap stuff, and the other field is $45 a case.
My Feedback +7/-0 Gore Family Paintball field
Digitally Dangerous member #3

#45 User is offline   motoguy1251 

• Mustache Afficianado
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:motoguy1251

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:33 AM

I know were all for helping local fields and a lot of us are stuck to fpo but action village has some good deals on paint. I know the dangers of ups,fedex,dhl and paint but its no 120 or higher.
1Ill be on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm!!
2Games: Americas Army, Battlefield 2,2142,1942,vietnam,Fear, CSS,Red Orchestra,DOD, Oblivion,GaryMod,more

Share this topic:

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users