• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

weirdest dream whats yours? Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#121 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

• ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:25 PM

You can say hes practicing how to use the Search Option, but in this case...EPIC PHAIL man!

#122 User is offline   War Master 

• I am the Rooster.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:War Master

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:26 PM

Well, it's not really weird, but interesting. I guess you would say it was a good dream, well, a great dream really. But it PERTURBED me off so bad when I woke up...

Anyway, my last girlfriend (in real life, lol, not the dream) was the first girl I was actually in love with. It went pretty good for a while, but then she broke up with me, and over the course of about a month after she broke up with me, she got mad at me (for no reason that I could see) and stopped talking to me, started talking to me again, we went back out for a little while, and now we are supposed to be friends, but never talk to each other. Kinda sad...

Anyway, in the dream, she moved to my town (she lives more than an hour and a half away) and started going to my school. Since we saw each other every day, we started talking to each other a lot more, and started eating lunch together. She decided she wanted to start all over, and we ended up being great friends again, like we were before. It was felt... awesome. And it was so real. And when I woke up? It really sucked. When I realized it was a dream, I cussed my way through taking a shower, and that day pretty much sucked.

Haha, pathetic huh? :dry:
D-Day 2008 German Army 352nd Panzerjager Battalion
Member of the Underground Mod Shop Special Operation Guerrillas

#123 User is offline   Not-Required 

• Beware of Bushes
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:not-required

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:30 PM

View Postmrwaterbuffalo, on Feb 28 2007, 07:22 PM, said:

One time I had a dream where I woke up four times before I was really awake. That one was freaky and messed me up.

That same thing happend to me once. it was really wierd

Official Sniper #25 Official Saber #141

#124 User is offline   CdnNinja 

• The enemy cannot push a button, if you disable his hand.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:35 PM

I've had dreams where I couldn't wake up right away, no matter how hard I tried....but then...I woke up. And then there was the dream (we've all had) where I was falling and just before I hit the ground woke up fell of my bed and got jammed inbetween my dresser and my bed. Took me a few minutes to get out.
Posted Image

#125 User is offline   D3aTH 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:D3aTH_D3aLR

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:38 PM

View PostxX_jXx, on Mar 6 2008, 10:35 PM, said:

I've had dreams where I couldn't wake up right away, no matter how hard I tried....but then...I woke up. And then there was the dream (we've all had) where I was falling and just before I hit the ground woke up fell of my bed and got jammed inbetween my dresser and my bed. Took me a few minutes to get out.

yeah, that dream sucks. you wake up and dont know which way is up....lol
You know that feeling you get, like someones watching you........It's just Me!..........

#126 User is offline   MASER 

• I am SciFi
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MASER

Posted 06 March 2008 - 10:02 PM

Do Androids Dream of Electronic Sheep? - Great book by the way!

Anyhow I've had lost of weird dreams but the weirdest dream I had happen on the morning of 9/11.

I was some sore of Special Ops type of person who just came back a Base in the sky (kind of like Cloud City in Empire Strike Back) and was talking with someone when I look ot the a large wind to see a huge space ship (about the size of airliner) about to crash in the room I'm Standing in. As I'm about to Dive out of the way, My Mom wakes me up to tell me that an airplane has just crashed into the world Traded Towers. - NO Joke

Binary Specter: Scenario Paintball Team
"Haven't you read the Super Villain's Handbook? This is where you're supposed to twirl your mustache and gloat."
"We're not going in circles, nimrod, 'cause we've never been here before. We're completely lost."

#127 Guest_SaltandVinegar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:00 AM

Got a girl in my dreams. That's pretty out of the norm.

#128 User is offline   Suicidal Lemming 

• Yes, that is a lemming with an AK in my avatar, 2 points to you.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Phoenixblade UK

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:21 PM

I think I've said this in a thread like this here, but my weirdest dream is where I dreamt that it was my job to go round my town and kill all the snowmen. I don't know why either.

Another weird dream is where I got pushed down the stairs by a tomato because I looked at his girlfriend. That's a bit weirder, come to think of it.
IBTL
In Before The Lock

#129 User is offline   trevor 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:revortay

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:40 PM

Well I can not pick any certan one that was the "worst", but the ones I dislike the most are ones where its real life but not. It only happens when I have a really high feever. What happens is I have a dream then I half wake up and start going crazy over it in my head. Its really weird.

Tippman owners group #35

#130 User is offline   Flakk 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Flakk

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:18 PM

I had just read "Baghdad Burning" and so was feeling like crud. Walking through a cleanly flattened adobe ruin on the edge of a soccer field, all on the right side of a winding, dusty avenue somewhere in Iraq. There were other soldiers with me, Marines.

I saw Gunmen running to the edge of the ruin, almost like they inteneded to fight with their bare hards. They ran in and out of veiw like the Infected from 28 Days Later.

I made a break for the backside of the ruin screaming at the rest of the team to get behind something. They didn't react, like those unreachable teammates in games who don't listen to Mic chatter, they turned slowly in search of cover, Ignorant of the danger.

I didn't see what happened to them, I was already over the pulverized back wall. Two sprinted up into view, swept my weapon over their bodies and they collapsed, with ruined hearts and lungs.

A weapon jam. I fumbled with the charging handle and trigger, trying to make my metal abstraction kill again. In that moment of awful malfunction, another man clambered over the wall and shot me "dead".

I drifted away from that messup and had a short interchange with my girlfriend, who had not noticed a sucking bullet hole in the middle of her chest.

There was no blood, only a pale wetness which I immediately connected with a picture I had seen during the day of a family washing a young girl killed in a coalition airstrike.

Disturbing.

This post has been edited by Flakk: 08 March 2008 - 12:26 PM

#131 User is offline   Wild Cat 

• Zombeh
  • Pip

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:42 PM

I had a dream that my friend got hit by a car... and then the car got hit by a train... even though I was the one on the train tracks...

It's was odd....

Oh... yeah.... then there was a kiwi bird... and I don't remember what it did...

I have some odd dreams >.<
There are two sides to a Trumpeters personality;
There is one that lives only to lay waste to all other instruments, leaving them
lying blue and lifeless in the swath of destruction that is the Trumpets fury...

Then there's... The dark side...
Studcookie #1 <3 Bootsies

#132 User is offline   Thorax 

• PipPipPip

Posted 08 March 2008 - 03:00 PM

A couple nights ago I had a dream I went to a paintball store taht was somehow affilated with my local field and bough new eye covers for a PM8.

So the wierd part comes here...I dont have a PM8...

And the Eye covers came duct taped on two sticks of dynamite.

#133 User is offline   Thorax 

• PipPipPip

Posted 10 March 2008 - 11:37 AM

Saturday night I had a dream I was pregnant...

it wasn't clear how I got pregnant...but I hope it was either by myself or with a woman.

I remember thinking "Oh know, now my parents are going to know I'm sexually active! then again at least the whole school will know I'm gettin some."

I went to the doctor to decide how to give birth. He was like, "You can either get a C-section or poop it out."

I decided for the c-section.

I woke up before I had the baby.

I WIN.

#134 User is offline   Anti-Hero13 

• Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:kimmle

Posted 10 March 2008 - 11:46 AM

View Postjimcohlanza, on Mar 1 2007, 02:36 AM, said:

View PostDream of Nullification, on Feb 28 2007, 09:06 PM, said:

another one, more of a nightmare was me fighting some skeltons that one was real freaky.

I hate dreams where I have to punch something. It always feels like my punches are muffled and weak. I think it's because I sleep on my right side, and most of my weight is on my right arm. Maybe I should start sleeping on my back so I can punch toward the sky. :laugh:

woah i know just what you mean that always really bugged me
aut viam inveniam aut faciam- I'll either find a way or make one

#135 User is offline   Anti-Hero13 

• Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:kimmle

Posted 10 March 2008 - 11:49 AM

View Postsilentshots213, on Mar 1 2007, 07:38 AM, said:

Sometimes my dreams come true, kinda like premonition, and asp kinda thing. Yeah I know it sounds weird but i swear its true. For example I can talk to someone and I remember a dream I had that the exact conversation im having happened and I know what the persons gonna say, i know my reponses and my thoughts all ahead of what i normally would becasue I remmeber them in my dreams, yeah confusing i know.

thats happened to me too.
aut viam inveniam aut faciam- I'll either find a way or make one

Share this topic:

• (13 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users