• You cannot reply to this topic

NYC Area FB paintball group. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SlamSlayer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

*Updated this post 5/1/13 to reflect the current status*

Hey guy just wanted to give all my NYC area players a heads up. I have a paintball group on Facebook if anyone wants to join up. We are currently up to 323 members and growing everyday. We're a casual group, comprised of woodsballers and speedballers from the NYC and surrounding area who just love to play and talk about paintball. As well as easily meet new players in the local area.

https://www.facebook...s/NYMPaintball/

We recently had patches made up as well, which have become pretty highly demanded. The first batch is on the way and the second list is already filling up before I even opened it for orders.

Posted Image

Check the event wall, someone always has something going on. As well as "official" meet and greet days. Like a few weeks ago for my birthday. Even had a BIG BBQ

Posted Image

This post has been edited by SlamSlayer: 01 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

#2 User is offline   SlamSlayer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

We've recently hit over 100 members! We have plenty of events coming up this year, including a pistol/pump game.. In Feb we're be heading to the Revenge of the Yeti game at Cousins SI.

#3 User is offline   SlamSlayer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

Approaching the 200 member mark! We have quite a group coming out to the Yeti game on the 17th at Cousins Staten Island as well. At least 30 players for the Red Team! Looking forward to the group picture as much as playing lol.

#4 User is offline   SlamSlayer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

First wave of patches are finally on the way! Also we're over 300 members now, at 323, with quite the community going on! Our next stop should be Big Game Cousins LI

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   SlamSlayer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:43 AM

Long time no update! I've been without internet for the past few months and recently had it restored. We're actually almost up to 400 members and are on the 3rd wave of patches. We have a meet and greet coming up this friday and just had an awesome time at the Charity game at Cousins, LI. So come on out guys!

#6 User is offline   SlamSlayer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

We've surpassed 400 members and growing still! We're also on the THIRD wave of patches. Also we have a few Meet and Greets coming up including on at Long Live Paintball this coming Saturday!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users