Special Ops Paintball: Kobra Kommand - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kobra Kommand Sunday March 15th Outdoor Adventures Bowie Maryland Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Damage Incorporated 

• Knight Stalkers Scenario Paintball Team Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 February 2009 - 04:55 PM

Feel the Rush!
Simply the Best- Since 1988

Posted Image

Kobra Kommand
A G.I. Joe Inspired Scenario
Sunday March 15, 2009
Outdoor Adventures 36th Scenario Game

This is a great event for everyone from beginners to experienced scenario players.

More than $2,000 in total prizes will be drawn and awarded all day long, starting at the beginning of the safety briefing.

Using their extremely successful and simplified format, there will be tanks, pyrotechnics, smoke, artillery, paint grenades, multiple missions and props, along with Generals, Commanders, Engineers, and Medics.

The Storyline

Like many towns and cities in the Midwest United States, Springfield, Illinois, is suffering from the economic recession of 2009. This once idyllic, prosperous town is now experiencing high unemployment, rampant crime and widespread political corruption.

The residents of Springfield were initially very happy when their apparent savior was elected to the office of Mayor in a special recall election. Little did they know that this wealthy businessman was a disillusioned and paranoid personality with a secret double life. It was only after he had filled the town’s key positions with his personal underlings that a suspicious journalist revealed his true identity as the leader of the international crime organization known as Kobra Kommand.

Attempts by the citizens of Springfield to remove their mayor have been blocked because Kobra Kommander is the legally elected leader of the city. Desperate, they request help from a secret American fighting team known as GI Joe. This elite counter-terrorism unit was formed by Secretary of Defense Ray Lewis to seek out and destroy evil forces wherever they may rear their ugly head. This time the head is that of a snake and its body is coiled around an American town.

Kobra Kommand’s mercenaries and disgruntled scientists will use every means possible to retain control of Springfield. The soldiers of GI Joe have an Executive Order from the President to use any measures necessary to free Springfield from the grip of the Kobra.

Join the fight, sign up today!

> Click here for field directions & local accomodations <

The maximum number of players for this event will be limited to 600.They will close admission when 600 players have registered so register early!

COST: $35 at field, or $25 online (save $10) – includes admission and all day air

Registration begins promptly 7:30 AM with the game starting at 10:00 AM (see schedule below). Call 410-437-7492 if you have questions.
EVENT PAINT ONLY!
As a bonus for on line registration you can now pre-order your event paint at a $10 a case discount. Click on link below

On Line Registration Ends Thursday January 22nd 2009 at Midnight

RPS Marballizer is our event paint for $65.00/case 2000

Prepay paint online and save $10.00 per case ($55/case)!!

Chrono Limit: 280 fps.

They will have a limited amount of HPA tanks for rent for this event for only $10, with ID. Gun rental with HPA tanks will rent for $20 with ID.

Cancellations must be made 72 hrs prior to game start. No refunds or transfers.

Schedule
7:00 a.m. Gates open
7:30 a.m. Registration & Air open
9:00 a.m. Rules Briefing & Prize Give-away
9:30 a.m. Teams head to fields
10:00 a.m. Game starts
4:00 p.m. Prizes & Game Ends
Late arrivals will be inserted into the game at the regular Rejuvenation times (every 15 minutes)

Special Positions
In an effort to reward players who volunteer for "extra duty," selected players for the following positions will receive the following...

Generals (free admission, thermal goggles w/fan, free lunch & case of paint.)
Commanders (1000 balls each, free lunch)
You must first register for the event, then you will be given information on how to apply for special positions. If registering by phone, be sure to ask about how to sign up for special positions. You can preview the Special Positions Application pdf to know what the special positions are, and what the online form will contain.

Permitted:
Paint and smoke grenades (non-heat generating), radios, mortars, and semi-auto markers.
Prohibited:
HOME MADE GRENADES OF ANY KIND, Grenade launchers, Laser sights, Paint other than event paint, Full-Auto or multi-shot burst markers.

Food provided by:
MC Caterers with their renowned pit beef, ham, turkey and other culinary delights.

Download Liability Waiver

Proudly Sponsored by:
Outdoor Adventures Pasadena, Maryland-Rosedale, Maryland-Chesapeake City Maryland
CCM-Chipley Custom Machine

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of freedom"
John F. Kennedy 1961

#2 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 February 2009 - 04:57 PM

I will be there! I cannot wait to play some paintball again.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#3 User is offline   DeltaX 

• ION Spec Ops Leader
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DeltaX

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:23 PM

I will be going to. Cant wait to play again!

#4 User is offline   Florentine 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:29 PM

South will also be going with us Tom.
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

#5 User is offline   Nunnchux 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Chucky Bobby

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:35 PM

I plan on being there with as many of Fix Bayonets! as I can get. I will be the guy looking like Shipwreck (I knew those old Navy uniforms would come in handy for something!). Anyone else playing Joe/Cobra Halloween in March?

Posted Image

#6 User is offline   Florentine 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:31 AM

Only 9 more days until this! I think the weather will be nice.

And if anybody wants to meet up, just send me a PM and we can get in touch.
Feedback

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users