Special Ops Paintball: need help, ammo box hopper for A-5 - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

need help, ammo box hopper for A-5

#1 User is offline   Khaotik 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:27 PM

Hi there I had an idea for a semi mil-sim hopper for the a-5 using the old military ammuniton boxes you can find at surplus stores. I understand that this wouldnt be ideal for a gun to carry around but I have a few old A-5's that i wanted to turn into tower turrets and I think the ammo boxes would be a cool look for them, any ideas?

#2 User is offline   Tommikka 

• Tom
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tommikka

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:00 AM

View PostKhaotik, on 25 March 2011 - 06:27 AM, said:

Hi there I had an idea for a semi mil-sim hopper for the a-5 using the old military ammuniton boxes you can find at surplus stores. I understand that this wouldnt be ideal for a gun to carry around but I have a few old A-5's that i wanted to turn into tower turrets and I think the ammo boxes would be a cool look for them, any ideas?

Similar things have been done with box mags using QLoaders or WarpFeeds to either bottom feed or just lift from the bottom of the mag to the markers feed.

If you are planning on an ammo box at the side of the marker as if firing belt fed ammunition then I would think WarpFeed is the way to go.

Dismantle the warpfeed, put it at the bottom of the ammo box, use a feed hose to the marker.
Feed into the warp by either a slope or a funnel.

#3 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:17 AM

you would definatly want to fabricate and weld a frame to support the box, if u can. would help alot with the stability and you wont have your box falloff out of nowhere
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users