Special Ops Paintball: Big Game infor at Cousins NJ Dark Ops Game - Special Ops Paintball

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Big Game infor at Cousins NJ Dark Ops Game Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   RogueShooter 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:roguefaktion

Posted 11 February 2008 - 10:31 AM

You've got us too Barney! Really looking forward to this one!
"Use humility to make the enemy haughty. Tire them by flight. Cause division among them. When they are unprepared, attack and make your move when they do not expect it." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Jay, AKA Rogue... Chairman, Imminent Threat Scenario Paintball Team Proudly Sponsored By Urban Ops Paintball and Cousin's Paintball NJ

#32 User is offline   BarneyNY 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 February 2008 - 10:57 AM

View Postsplntercell, on Feb 10 2008, 05:24 PM, said:

View PostBarneyNY, on Feb 4 2008, 01:00 PM, said:

I'm still looking for help. As you know Herc (CrazyGreek) has the JSOC teams and TTPL league. He has a big pool to draw from. Plus he knows the fields and his teams also. I have team pain and some friend from my RT's Raiders. I need more teams and players that know the field. Due to other games that weekend I'm not able to get Voodoo and other teams that usually come out to support me. I'm also looking to play and meet with some teams and players here that I've heard of. I'm still recruiting teams and players. This should be a great game and format.

Hey barney, polarbears genral here. I will be signing up for your side this week with some other friends from topgun. Not sure exactly how many, but atleast 5 of us will make the trip.

That is great. I appreciate you guys coming down. At least this time I'm the General and you can go out and have fun running and gunning. We'll be going up against the same teams (mostly) from the Polarbear game. But this time we'll have more support from teams.
I'm the Purple Guy!!

#33 User is offline   BarneyNY 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 11 February 2008 - 11:00 AM

View PostRogueShooter, on Feb 11 2008, 12:31 PM, said:

You've got us too Barney! Really looking forward to this one!

This is great. Look foward to meeting you guys. Now things are starting to balance out.
I'm the Purple Guy!!

#34 User is offline   cheater5 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:55 PM

We will be Honored to serve under your command Barney, and to run and gun with Team Pain on our side!
"IMMINENT THREAT" My Duty As Field Commander Of IMMINENT THREAT, Is to Never Let My Brothers Down On Or Off The Field, To Stand By Them Through Thick Or Thin, And To Fight For Them When They No Longer Have The Fight Left In Them!
Sponsored By: URBAN OPS & COUSINS PAINTBALL NJ............

#35 User is offline   FREDATCOUSINS 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:PAINT57

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:26 AM

You should be able to reg red or blue all on line now.

Cousinspaintball.com

This post has been edited by FREDATCOUSINS: 12 February 2008 - 06:28 AM

#36 User is offline   splntercell 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:splntercell

Posted 12 February 2008 - 03:34 PM

View PostFREDATCOUSINS, on Feb 12 2008, 08:26 AM, said:

You should be able to reg red or blue all on line now.

Cousinspaintball.com

Hey fred I dont know if you fixed it. Last night when I went to finalize my reg for barney's team I got a script error. I still recieved an email though verifying my purchase. I am gonna try to call the 800 number tommorow just to verify it went through.

#37 User is offline   lone star hobbo67 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lone star hobbo

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:08 PM

ready to blaze......................
Imminent Threat,NJ, http://www.cousinspaintball.com/

#38 User is offline   OakeeDoke 

• OakeeDoke
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:OakeeDoke

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:41 AM

Should have the time off of work for this game. Looking forward to playing here again!
Imminent Threat Scenario PaintBall Team (ITSPB)
Heavy Rifleman
Squad Leader, Charlie Team
My Feedback Page
Depression affects losers the most!
Proudly Sponsored By Urban Ops Paintball (www.uoarmory.com); Failure is Not an Option

#39 User is offline   RogueShooter 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:18 AM

Bumping this up since we're getting close! Remember kiddies, if you want to pick your side, you have to register by this Friday, March 14th!

And naturally, you'll want to sign up with Blue Team and kick it with Barney, Team Prozac, Team Pain, Gotkills, us on Imminent Threat, and more (sorry guys so many coming I can't keep all the names in my head! ;) Doh!).
"Use humility to make the enemy haughty. Tire them by flight. Cause division among them. When they are unprepared, attack and make your move when they do not expect it." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Jay, AKA Rogue... Chairman, Imminent Threat Scenario Paintball Team Proudly Sponsored By Urban Ops Paintball and Cousin's Paintball NJ

#40 User is offline   D3aTH 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:D3aTH_D3aLR

Posted 10 March 2008 - 10:12 AM

Me and my wife might be going to this game. I tried to get the rest of my team to go, but they claim their going to be poor after stalingrad.

So I guess the blue teams the way go, Huh?

Can anyone tell me an estimated turnout?
You know that feeling you get, like someones watching you........It's just Me!..........

#41 User is offline   D G 

• Team PAIN
  • PipPip

Posted 10 March 2008 - 11:10 AM

no team is the way to go. the red team is headed up by some self-described elite teams and t he blue side is headed by a lone general with some friends. sides will be balanced.

#42 User is offline   RogueShooter 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:17 PM

I don't think anyone had numbers as of our meeting at the field yesterday, all we've heard is that thus far, as far as numbers go, the teams are pretty even.

its a wide range, but my bet would be anywhere from 150-200 (keep in mind this could be COMPLETELY wrong lol) since we have so many teams coming

Blue:
Darkside
Prozac
PAIN
Imminent Threat
US Army Paintball?
Team Logos
Team Gotkills
E.O.P.A.

Red:
Undertakers
Reservoir Dogs
Assassins
Gods of War
Brooklyn Raiders
Highland Skulls
Other Assorted JSOC Teams (I'm not sure which ones are and are not coming)

Those are just what I've managed to pull from the thread on PBNation, so I know there are more on each side and a lot of players are coming from teams that are not making this an "official event" because not enough of their members can go, ie: Voodoo, member Tshields is Blue team XO but I don't think anyone else from Voodoo will be present due to previously scheduled events.

So, either way you go, you're playing with hard hitters against other hard hitters. Its going to be an absolutely brutal (but fun) day of paintball and I'm really looking forward to it.

Edit- Bah, flyer link won't work, I'll figure it out later...

This post has been edited by RogueShooter: 10 March 2008 - 12:33 PM

#43 User is offline   OakeeDoke 

• OakeeDoke
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:OakeeDoke

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:34 AM

Hey Fred,

I just registered and wanted to make sure that my info was processed correctly because some kind of error came up when I was going to complete it on the final step. I have printed a sheet out just in case. Could you verify this if you could so I don't miss the pre-registration with my guys and the BLUE Team!

Thanks,
Oak
Imminent Threat Scenario PaintBall Team (ITSPB)
Heavy Rifleman
Squad Leader, Charlie Team
My Feedback Page
Depression affects losers the most!
Proudly Sponsored By Urban Ops Paintball (www.uoarmory.com); Failure is Not an Option

#44 User is offline   FREDATCOUSINS 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:PAINT57

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:36 PM

[quote name='OakeeDoke' date='Mar 11 2008, 12:34 PM' post='1920922']
Hey Fred,

I just registered and wanted to make sure that my info was processed correctly because some kind of error came up when I was going to complete it on the final step. I have printed a sheet out just in case. Could you verify this if you could so I don't miss the pre-registration with my guys and the BLUE Team!

Thanks,
Oak
[/quote

Maybe be better to call the THE 1800 flag 007 . Let them know what the error was. Have them Make sure it is showing you blue. Ya and bring the print out.

This game WILL be the Who's Who of scenerio ball. I am expecting this to be quite the clash of hard hiting teams and probley the best game of 08 in the NE.
Player count wise not as big as Skermish but the % of quality players I'm seeing signed up is unreal. All will have game - on I'm sure.

#45 User is offline   Animal Mother 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:///Animal Mother///

Posted 13 March 2008 - 11:43 AM

Hey Fred, do you any more Refs for this game ?

Share this topic:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users