Special Ops Paintball: offset phantom feedneck - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

offset phantom feedneck do i really need to get a whole new body? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MaverickMR2 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:24 PM

i have a stock class phantom but i would like to be able to convert it to a right or left side hopper setup, is there a feedneck that is made that i can just slap on there without buying a whole new body with a right side feed?, the main reason is that its a beautiful acid blue wash and i dont want just black in the middle of the marker, any helpful links or custom setups will do, thanks
The Biggest killer of all, is underestimation.

#2 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:58 PM

I thought there was a few Center feed adapters, which would screw in where the Feed block goes,
That might be your best option.

From what I know ( which isnt a whole lot) you would have to buy a new body is you wanted a left, or right feed.

This post has been edited by Eskimo: 15 August 2010 - 06:00 PM

#3 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:42 PM

Yep, ^^

There are options to make it center feed from a SC feed body. But you can't use a big hopper, 50 or 100 round only. Making it RF or LF means you need a new body. You can call Mike at CCI directly and order one from him. If it is a common anno pattern, which yours is i believe, then he might just have the part lying around already to be shipped. It might not match 100%, but it will be damn close

"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users