• You cannot reply to this topic

Madmann spring kit. For 98c. What do you think? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   naterab 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:naterab

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:45 AM

I'm thinking about buying the maddman spring kit for my 98 custom. Will it add any noise to my marker?
If you are a christian paintballer put this in your sig.
Liberalism=Communism
Sabre #777

#2 Guest_PhantomSniper1_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:01 AM

Sorry it took so long for anyone to answer...It's a common rule that the more air you have going through your marker the louder it will be, so if you use a heavier spring than you currently have yes, it will be louder. However, being that you own a 98 Custom you shouldn't be too worried about the noise of your marker. It will be loud no matter what, it's the design of the marker (In Line Blow Back) that is going to make alot of noise no matter what. The Madmann Spring Kit will however increase your consistency. I wouldn't recommend buying this upgrade though, unless your marker can't reach 280 f.p.s. even when it's turned all of the way up. I don't really know what your looking to get out of your marker so it's kind of hard for me to make a recommendation. Please, inform me on what your looking to get out of your marker and your budget.

#3 Guest_PhantomSniper1_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:26 AM

You shouldn't make two threads for the same post, this is not a review and most of your questions should have been answered here, in your other thread...I reported it to get it moved, so no worries.

#4 User is offline   naterab 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:naterab

Posted 15 June 2008 - 07:45 AM

yeah sorry i realized i shouldnt have posted it in the review section so i moved it and then i couldn't find out how to delete this one. :rolleyes:
If you are a christian paintballer put this in your sig.
Liberalism=Communism
Sabre #777

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users