Special Ops Paintball: Hidden Hollows Paintball Opening Day April 17th 2010 - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hidden Hollows Paintball Opening Day April 17th 2010 WHO'S COMING TO THIS GREAT EVENT??? Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Rohnen 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Rohnen Veritas

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:14 AM

View PostZZZMaestro, on Apr 16 2010, 08:18 PM, said:

View PostMAD OPS, on Apr 16 2010, 12:37 AM, said:

View PostZZZMaestro, on Apr 15 2010, 01:26 PM, said:

I'm definitely coming. I have +4 or 5 as well.

Jason, I'll need 3 cases of paint total. I'll definitely take 2 of the JT. However, I was hoping to get at least one or two cases of something a little spicier. I just got an Ego9 and I'm wanting to compare the plane-jane stuff to a higher-end paint. Any possibilities on that?

I have Wrek Elite Premium for $40.00-A-CASE. We love this stuff. I also have 2 cases left of RPS Marballizers for $70.00-A-CASE. I KNOW, I KNOW IT'S A LITTLE PRICEEEEE. I had to get 6 cases in for a team so I thought I would order 2 extra cases for ????? YOU if you would like it? I personally think the Wrek will work for you just fine. I just got all my paint last Thursday from a fresh pallet. If your not sure just get a bag of Wrek to try. I wasnt plainning on bringing the Marbs. Let me know if your interested so I know to put them in the car in the morning.

I'm coming. ummm not sure about everyone else??? I might be the Lone Ranger. Is there room for me to roll with you boyz? I have been running my tail off
this week to and from work. Just tryin to be a little faster each week.

Jason ... thanks for the info on the marbalizer ... I'm going to pass on the super-duper paint this weekend ... simply because it's only 40degrees out there. If I try to run anything special - it won't really help me get my bearings straight on whether or not it's worth it in the future. Thanks for the offer. I'll run either the JT or the Wrek. Whatever you have.

Sissy

If you are going to be the Lone Ranger, you had better come in costume. Else we will all know your secrete Identity.

#17 User is offline   trustme 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tippywoodsballin

Posted 17 April 2010 - 04:52 PM

Was a good time today. Weather wasnt to bad and the turn out was good
setups=BT TM-7, Double Trigger, Lapco 12" apex ready, Apex barrel, Rotor
Infinity legend, 68/45, cp reg, new designz asa

#18 User is offline   MAD OPS 

• PAINTBALL & Tshirt DEALER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MAD OPS

Posted 17 April 2010 - 07:28 PM

View PostZZZMaestro, on Apr 16 2010, 11:18 PM, said:

View PostMAD OPS, on Apr 16 2010, 12:37 AM, said:

View PostZZZMaestro, on Apr 15 2010, 01:26 PM, said:

I'm definitely coming. I have +4 or 5 as well.

Jason, I'll need 3 cases of paint total. I'll definitely take 2 of the JT. However, I was hoping to get at least one or two cases of something a little spicier. I just got an Ego9 and I'm wanting to compare the plane-jane stuff to a higher-end paint. Any possibilities on that?

I have Wrek Elite Premium for $40.00-A-CASE. We love this stuff. I also have 2 cases left of RPS Marballizers for $70.00-A-CASE. I KNOW, I KNOW IT'S A LITTLE PRICEEEEE. I had to get 6 cases in for a team so I thought I would order 2 extra cases for ????? YOU if you would like it? I personally think the Wrek will work for you just fine. I just got all my paint last Thursday from a fresh pallet. If your not sure just get a bag of Wrek to try. I wasnt plainning on bringing the Marbs. Let me know if your interested so I know to put them in the car in the morning.

I'm coming. ummm not sure about everyone else??? I might be the Lone Ranger. Is there room for me to roll with you boyz? I have been running my tail off
this week to and from work. Just tryin to be a little faster each week.

Jason ... thanks for the info on the marbalizer ... I'm going to pass on the super-duper paint this weekend ... simply because it's only 40degrees out there. If I try to run anything special - it won't really help me get my bearings straight on whether or not it's worth it in the future. Thanks for the offer. I'll run either the JT or the Wrek. Whatever you have.

Great time boys. Even if the weather was @#$%&*

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users