Page 1 of 1

Q-loader on an a5 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   darkhunter582 

• sinister pancake
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:spartan

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:45 PM

How could I mount a qloader on the left side of my a5, like this?Attached Image: qloader.jpg Also is it possible to have a q loader attatched to the a5 with a responce trigger since their is no longer a hopper to attatch the macro line to?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him achieve world domination
Death stands above me wispering low, I know not what he speaks in my ears, of his strange language all I know there is only pain and fear.
"Whatever you do, please do not tell, the secret you know of the angel in hell."- Phantom of the Opera

#2 User is offline   Tommikka 

• Tom
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tommikka

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:51 PM

View Postdarkhunter582, on Jan 10 2009, 10:45 PM, said:

How could I mount a qloader on the left side of my a5, like this?Attachment qloader.jpg Also is it possible to have a q loader attatched to the a5 with a responce trigger since their is no longer a hopper to attatch the macro line to?

The QLoader feed installation to the A5 goes into the right side in place of the cyclone, it needs modification to the side of the body. And therefore to go bac to cyclone you need to replace the body half.
You can fit the QLoader mount for the QPod whereever you want as long as you can mount it and route the feedtube.

For the response trigger you will need to connect to the body outlet instead of where it would connect to the cyclone.

There is this which could be used as a less drastic solution:
EBay A5 hopper adaptor

This post has been edited by Tommikka: 10 January 2009 - 04:55 PM

#3 User is offline   Slivers 

• The charred ghost of Slivers
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Slivers

Posted 10 January 2009 - 08:40 PM

The RT does not attach to the cyclone. They both come out of the same air adaptor. You just want a standard 90 degree one instead of a T.

Contact Tippmann and let them know you have a RT but not a cyclone on an A5, and they'll send you the right fitting.
Posted Image
Flying straight above the steady stream of stars.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users